Part 8

Y/n POV

My head hurts and I'm a little dizzy when I sit up and try to walk I feel pins and needles.

I don't really notice Lauren behind me from all the dizziness."I can do this by myself". My voice echoes through the house as I walk away from Lauren to the couch. I lay down on the couch and it feels like I'm seeking. The simple sound of a pen dropping seems so loud and the whispers of Laurens voice sounds so soothing.

"My head hurts". I finally let out a few words but I shut up real quick. The air gets harder to breath and I feel painfully hungry. I walk to the kitchen looking for food. "Y/n what are you looking for". I rummage through all the cabinets opening every bag and box of food.

"Wow I hope you are satisfied"? Lauren is walking through the kitchen picking up trash and food that  spilled on the floor. "No...more". I get up and start destroying the refrigerator. I drink everything in there and move through the whole fridge. After I finish I feel my body being slammed against the wall. "Stop ok just stop". Lauren is glaring at me while she grips my hands to the wall. She stays quite for a second and her eyes move up and down my body and finally lands on my lips.

I glare at her feeling my emotions heighten. "Get the fuck off me". I push her away and walk away but she grabs my hand pulling back into her arms. Are lips are only a bunch away and I can feel her breath upon my lips. I look up at her and she looks down at me with anger. "L-let me go". I struggle against her grip as my eyes start to water.  She sighs and loosens up her grip around my hand. I can hear her heart beating a mile a minute as she seems to get closer and closer to my lips. I look up at her eyes and I look at her lips. Space seems to disappear and our lips connect.

Time didn't stop and I could count every second that went by. I stood there not sure if I was kissing Lauren back or if I was just standing there. When she let go she looked away trying to hide her smile.

"I'm going to go get you some more food". She runs out with her keys in hand and jacket. "Lauren wait". I run to her faster then I ever have almost like in a spilt second.
She looks back and stares in my eyes."I-I'm not hungry". She nodes her head and keeps her gaze.
______________________________

A few hours passed and me and Lauren are still sitting in the couch in complete silence. I turn over to look at Lauren and try to speak. "What Lauren what am I"? I look down trying to wrap my mind around what happen to me. She stays quite and I feel anger conning through. "I'm hungry my head hearts, I can hear things I should be able to hear, my emotions are heighten and I don't know what to do"? My eyes start to water and look away from you. "Why don't I feel normal"? I scream out as my knees hit the floor.

"Y/n you had a injury and I needed to save but you were to far gone and when I tried to save you..." She let out a deep sigh and looked down trying to hide her own tears. "You-you died y/n you died".