Part 7

"Well well well look who is coming back to me after all these years.  I immediately regret this choose but she is the only person I know who knows more then me on this stuff.

"Don't get cocky with me, I just needed your help ok ?

"Damn I missed your feistiness Lolo, what do you need baby girl? Or did you just need someone who can pleas you the way you like.

"Such a shame still pinning over what you cant have after 200 years, but I wanted you to help me so stop being a fuck girl Dinah and help me ok?

"Oh you must really need something last time you called me Dinah was when well I almost killed you with your own sister, now that was a blast".

"Are you done yet because I don't have time for your games I need you to come over now it wolf spane".

With that Dinah hangs up and I hear y/n silently cry as she tosses in her sleep. I run to her side a lay down with her stroking her hair to calm her down. "its ok I'm her its almost over I promise".  I kiss her forehead when I hear a sarcastic "aww " in front of me. I look up and see the devil her self  Dinah Jane Hansen.  "Nice to see your fat ass again". There she goes and she wonders why I left in the middle of the night. 

She gets a serious look on her face as her eyes meet y/n. "This is the girl right". I look at her and nod, as she gets closer I put  a bold stand in front her unaware of my protectiveness until Dinah said so. "Calm down there feisty I'm just checking her temperature". I walk to the side and let her do her thing. After examining y/n for a while Dinah got up and went to the kitchen. Coming back with gloves and a bowl filled with powders and poisons. I was not letting her put that in her body. I raise my hand towards her. "What in it "?

"You don't want to know, but its whit oak ash, vervain, and my blood." Her blood she must be crazy if she thinks I'm letting that happen to my y/n. "It will help kick any vampire on sets she is having also the blood is just case she dose not well you know". This cant be happening am I really going to let her do this. "No. if you are using anyone's blood its going to be mine". She shakes her head and I give her my wrist. Biting into it hard I can see her eyes turn as she tastes it holding my hand above the bowel she mixes my blood in.

"Now we just have to wait for her to wake up but you know when she dose she will be vampire or something worse Lolo. She is never going to be the same she was before this and never are you". I give her a cold look I did not care as long as she is alive and I can see her eyes again.

As hours on hours past she is still not up. Days past weeks even it was not until the moon was full and stars covered the sky like a blanket that y/n wakes up. As what though I gently approach her and when I see those eyes I start to tears up and embarrass her in a hug."I've missed you so much y/n". I cry n her until i look up at her and caress her  face. "Do you feel anything new or anything you are craving"? All she dose is give me this blank stare and sits there. "Lauren I................

Ok guys this is it if you wantt me to countiue it i will but this is suppose to be short hint short story. But have a nice halloween be safe and let your inner demons out.

XOXO