Part 4

"Did anyone ever tell you, that you cant out run a vampire". I was to tired to scream and a few miles back i cut my self on a branch. I was bleeding and hard, it only took seconds before she noticed. I saw her eyes change and her veins pop out from under her eyes. I hold my wound tight for as if this would stop her from noticing. She moves closer to me, looking at me like i was the next meal. I try my best to move away from her but she just backs me into a corner. "G-get away f-from me".

I cough trying to talk the best I can but all that comes up is blood. She licks her lips and moves my hand away from the wound. Her face turns to normal as she see the wound. Instead of drinking me dry she picks me up and carries me back to her house. Sitting me on the bed and leaving into the bathroom. She comes back with hydrogen peroxide, a wet cloth and bandages. She cleans my wound with the hydrogen and wet cloth to make sure all the blood is gone. I can see her face change every now and again but she tries her best to resist. After she raps the bandage around my wound, she tucks me in and kisses my forehead letting me rest peacefully for the first time in weeks.
_________________________________

The sun flash's on my skin as i sit up slowly in bed. I try to remember what happened last night but it all seems like a distant memory to me now. I open my eyes i see the sun and the air smells no more of blood but of a nice home cooked meal. I walk to a mirror and see I'm in a red silk robe. I explore the room I'm in and see the bathroom. It had a modern touch to it with a porcine tube and glass shower in the corner. The room also had a walk in closet with clothes that looked like they were from around the world. Dresses from Italy, shoes from Paris, and jewelry from Africa. I was i aww. There was so much rich history in this one room. I was soon brought out of aww by the door opening quietly. I walk out of the closet to see Lauren with a tray of food. I was unsure of what to say, so I just sit in the bed and watch as she brings the food.

On the plate she had stakes and waffles. Sides of jams, jelly's, and preserves. To drink she had wine along with champion, and goats milk. More less to say a meal for a queen, i sit there in aww of the food not noticing the blush she had on her face. "I did not know what you humans ate so i cooked everything in the book i had laying around". Not wasting any time i dig in filling my mouth with everything that would fit. When i was done I sat there in full bliss and huge smile on my face. Only thing that bothered me the most was the person standing there, just looking at me. I sink into the blankets trying to not look into her eyes. She finally snapped out her day dream and looks away fast. Walking into the closet she pulls out some clothes. A sweater that smelled of fresh baked bread and a plaid skirt that had a Scottish glide mark on it. She commanded that i put it on and met her down stairs.

As i walked down there i saw her living room it had a blanket on the floor with an one throw pillow right beside it, but no Lauren. "Hello? Is anyone here"? No response. I take this chance to look around ad explore this place. I n the living room the fire place stood tall as if watching over the whole place. Next there was a grand library. With books on book and scrolls on ancient history, even old government secret files. I pick up a book But the weird thing is it was not a book more of a diary. I sit down and open the first page clearly read 1863.

This is my new form, I only get hungry for blood and i run really fast if I focused on some one long enough I can control there every move. Its all because of Normani.

That as far as I got before the book was snatched out of my hand. I look up to see an angry Lauren. "I-I found this book and-and i thought it was cool I just curious honest-please don't hurt me i-". She pushed me back but only a little making me land on the floor. She puts the book in a small box and locks it with a code.

"Don't touch my things you got that".

S