Annoying | Xanskies

Diego huffed as Kimetrius continued to play the game, Fortnite to be exact. "Metriiiii!" He pouted, standing in front of the screen. Kimetrius bobbed his his head, trying to see behind Diego's tiny frame. "D, you gotta move, baby." Diego pouted, stomping away.

He went into room and flopped on the bed. He scrolled through his phone until an idea popped into his head. He grabbed one of Kimetrius' hoodies and put it on, sliding his underwear off. His hoodie stopped at Diego's mid-thigh so nothing was showing.

He stepped back in the living room and plopped on Kimetrius' lap. "Babe, you're being annoying. Let me just finish this game." Kimetrius huffed, gently pushing Diego to the side to focus more. "Fuck you, Metri." He stormed back into the room. "Yeah, I love you too." Kimetrius replied, obviously not paying attention to what Diego said.

It had been two hours later and Kimetrius finally got his 'Victory Royale' and felt like he was able to get off for a while. He walked into his room to see a pissed off Diego on his phone. He pulled his phone out his hand, and crawled between his legs, kissing his neck.

"Nope. Get off me. I tried giving you attention earlier but you didn't want it...playing that damn fork-knife." Kimetrius chuckled at his boyfriend. Diego stood up and spun around. "I put your hoodie on, and you didn't even notice." Diego pouted, flailing his arms around, since the sleeves were already big on him.

"Aww baby," Kimetrius cooed. "You look so cute...now let me take it off you."
—-
"Fuck, Kimetrius!" Diego's voice screamed as Kimetrius pounded into him from behind. His nails dug into Diego's skin as he picked up the pace. "Papi's sorry for not paying attention earlier." Diego moaned in response, grabbing for the headboard. "Stop trying to run, Diego." Kimetrius said through gritted teeth, making more pre-cum ooze from Diego's dick.

Kimetrius pulled out, laying on his back. "Ride it." Diego blushed, positioning himself on his dick. They both moaned as Diego sat down. He placed his hands on Kimetrius' chest and bounced. "Mmm...fuuuuck!" Diego moaned as he started to slam his ass down on Kimetrius' pelvis.

Kimetrius sat up, bringing them to the edge of the bed. Diego bounced harder, scratching his back up. Kimetrius matched his rhythm, bucking his hips forward. "You forgive me, baby?" He asked, sweat starting to form on his forehead. "Yes, Metri." Diego breathlessly said. "Who?" He grabbed his hips, bouncing him even faster.

"Metri, I'm bout to cuuuum!" He croaked, barely audible. "Not until you answer me, D. You forgive me?" Diego closed squeezed his eyes shut, pre-cum dripping on both of them. "Yes, papi! I forgive you, baby!" Kimetrius groaned, feeling his stomach tighten. "Shit, baby." He groaned louder. "Papi, please! I can't hold it anymore!"

"Go head, cum for papi." Kimetrius said in a monotone, sending Diego over the edge. He released all over the both of their chest and stomachs. Soon after, Kimetrius released into Diego, kissing his neck. Diego got off his lap, crawling back into bed.

"You okay, baby?" Kimetrius chuckled, getting in bed with him. "Mhm." He hummed, falling asleep right after.