FittingRooms | Slumptacion

Stokeley mentally rolled his eyes as his boyfriend tried dragging him into yet another store. "Babe, I'm hungry." He sighed, sitting on a bench. "Baby, just one more, I promise! Then we can do what ever you want!" Jahseh whined, pulling him up to his feet. He obliged, sighing even louder.

Stokeley stopped once seeing they were heading towards a Victoria's Secret. "Nope. Here's where I draw the line." Jahseh laughed. "You're gonna turn down a free chance to see me in lingerie?" Jahseh bit his lip, already knowing Stoke's answer. "...After you." Stokeley gestured, letting Jahseh go in first.

He stayed on his phone to keep from all the odd stares they got from customers and employees. Jahseh obviously didn't mind, asking where stuff was and holding underwear to his waist to see if he liked them.

"I'll be back." Jahseh went in the dressing room, leaving Stokeley by himself. He scrolled through his Instagram feed until he heard the fitting room door unlock. Jahseh peeked out, looking both ways and grabbing Stokeley's wrist. He pulled him into the fitting room and locked the door again. "Babe I don't think we c—damn."

Jahseh giggled as he spun around showing off a pair of red lace cheeky boy shorts. Stokeley had to keep his composure while looking at how his boyfriend's ass was sitting up in those underwear. "You like them? Cause I wasn't sure if I-" Stokeley stopped him mid sentence. "Buy them. Please." Stokeley shifted on the long bench, trying not to make his hard-on visible.

Jahseh smirked, walking over to Stokeley. "You wanna take em off me?" He bit his lip innocently.

—-
"Mmmm fuck." Jahseh tried his hardest to whisper as he bounced on Stokeley's dick. They were still in the fitting room. Jahseh tried to make him wait until they got home, but Stoke wasn't trying to hear it. Stokeley laid under him, trying not to grunt too loud as well. "Fuck, you feel so good!" He moaned as he placed both hands on each of Stokeley's pecs.

He shushed him, gripping his butt. "You gotta be quiet, baby." Jahseh nodded, squeezing his eyes shut. "I'm trying, it's just so big!" He whispered, almost moaning. Stokeley grabbed his hips, making him bounce faster. "Shit, you so tight baby." Stokeley bit his bottom lip to keep from cumming. He sent a smack to Jahseh's thick ass, forgetting where he was at the moment. "Shit, Jah. You so beautiful, baby."

Jahseh's stomach tightened. "Daddy..." He called out breathlessly. "Yes baby boy?" Jahseh almost moaned, hearing his favorite pet name. "I'm about to cum." Stokeley brought his hand to Jahseh's dick, stroking it slowly. Jahseh clawed up Stokeley chest as cum flowed from out of him. He continued to bounce until he seen Stokeley's eyes roll back.

If almost on que, there was a soft knock at the door. "You okay in there?" One of the employees asked. "Yeah, e-everything's f-fine." Jahseh responded while Stokeley continued to kiss on his neck.