GoodMorning | Corjay

This is different and y'all might hate it bye.

-

"𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚡𝚎𝚜. 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚗, 𝙸 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝."

——

Cordae got up from his bed, stretching. He quickly brushed his teeth and made his way downstairs, the smell of breakfast food traveling up his nose. He walk into the kitchen as he chuckled at his boyfriend Jay, who had just been popped by bacon grease. "Morning baby." Jay turned around startled.

"Cordae you can't be sneaking up on people like that, yo! Morning." He huffed, poking his lips out as Cordae pecked him on the mouth. Jay plated eggs, bacon and waffles in the center of the kitchen table.

"Ready to eat?" He asked, pouring orange juice in both of their cups. "You? Yeah." Cordae responded, slapping Jay's butt as he went to put the juice back in the fridge. He blushed, slapping his arm. "Dae, stoooop."

Jay sat across from him as he began to place food on his plate. Cordae slouched in his chair a little, watching Jay intensely. "What?" He covered his mouth. "Nothing. You just look good." He blushed again, rolling his eyes. "Babe your foods gonna get cold. I slaved over that shit, now eat please?" He pouted.

The two ate and continued to make small talk. After awhile Jay got up to wash the dishes, and Cordae began to watch him again. He wasn't sure if it was his morning wood or the way Jay's ass sat up in the boxer briefs he had on, but he was so ready fuck his boyfriend.

He snuck up behind him, letting Jay feel his erection against his ass. He immediately dropped the plate he was rinsing, moaning in the process. "Cordae, it's too early for this." He whined as Cordae kissed on his neck. "It's never too early for dick." He mumbled, pulling Jay's arm and bending him over the table.

Cordae watched as Jay moaned in anticipation. "Daddy do something, please!" Cordae licked his lips before yanking Jay's underwear down to his ankles. He wasted no time spreading his cheeks and placing his tongue right in his hole. Jay's eyes began to roll back as pre cum immediately started to drip on to the floor underneath him.

Cordae sucked and slurped, enjoying the taste of his boyfriend. Jay moaned out loudly, gripping a handful of his twist and pushing his head further between his cheeks. "Baby, I'm gonna cum!" He whined, scratching at the table. Cordae licked faster, sending his boyfriend over the edge. His eyes rolled back as he came undone, panting heavily afterwards.

Cordae slapped his butt, making him moan. "We ain't done. Turn over." Jay obliged holding his own legs up. Cordae took his underwear off and leaned over to connect his lips with Jay's as they kissed sloppily. Jay moaned into it as he felt the tip of his boyfriend's dick softly rub against his hole.

"Daddy pleaseeeee..." Jay screamed, becoming frustrated. "Please what?" Cordae groaned, bring his hand up to Jay's neck, gripping it tightly. "Please fuck me daddy please!" He cried out, grabbing onto his boyfriend's wrist, wanting him to squeeze tighter. Cordae aligned himself at Jay's entrance, pushing himself all the way in.

"Fuck!" He groaned as Jay automatically tightened around him. He pumped fast, moving Jay's arms as he gripped his thighs, pushing them back. Jay arched his back off the table, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. "Daddy you feel so goooood!" He screamed out. He slowed down his strokes, leaning forward and kissing the bottom. "I love you." Jay moaned kissing him again. "I love you too."

He felt his second orgasm approaching as he pushed Cordae's chest. "It's too much! I'm gonna cum!" He groaned, putting his hands above his head. "Stop pushing me. Take this shit." Jay cried as his body began to shake. He came for a second time, hiding his face in his arm as he moaned loudly. Cordae continued to stroke as he came down from his sexual high.

Jay sat up, pushing Cordae back. He got down on his knees, as his mouth watered looking at the thick eight inch dick in front of him. He took him in his mouth slow, Cordae hissing in the process. He hit the back of his throat, taking it back out his mouth. "Shit." He groaned as Jay continued to suck, his watery eyes staying in contact with Cordae's light brown ones.

"Daddy, fuck my face please." Jay whimpered, stroking him with his hand. "Move." Cordae said with bass, as Jay opened his mouth, putting his hands behind his back. The top wasted no time putting his hands on the sides of his head, forcing his dick down Jay's throat.

He continued the same motion as spit and pre cum began to drip from his mouth. Tears started to fall from his eyes as Cordae's stomach started to tighten. "Fuck baby I'm about to cum." He groaned as Jay opened his eyes looking at him again. That sent him over the edge as he released in the back of his boyfriend's throat. Jay moaned, cumming again himself. He pulled away, picking Jay up off the kitchen floor.

"Did you cum from that, baby?" Jay blushed, nodding his head. He picked his underwear back up, putting them on. He held onto the wall, walking out the kitchen."Where you you going?" Jay said nothing, pointing at the stairs. Cordae laughed. "Back to bed?" He asked as Jay nodded, crawling up the steps.