Neighbor | Tripkashi

Had to give y'all a visual cause now this nigga look like shrek and skinny Trippie is WHEW

-

"I'm not talking to him, Jah." Michael chuckled as he laid across his bed on FaceTime with his best friend, Jahseh. "Why not?" He whined. "You done with Jarad's sad ass, right?"

Michael almost cried hearing his ex-boyfriend's name. Apparently he had some kind of 'coming to Jesus moment' and he's straight again. "Yeah. I didn't wanna be though."

"Michael, fuck him and lollipop. That white bitch ugly anyway." Jahseh snapped and Michael sighed. "It's Lottie and she seems like a really nice fit for hi-" Jah sucked his teeth. "So the nigga next door..."

"What about him, Jah?" Michael mentally rolled his eyes. He was obviously not ready for another relationship and Jahseh didn't understand that. But in his defense, he just wanted his best friend happy.

"Take him some cookies over there or something." Michael laughed, shifting his position on the bed. "Jahseh-"

"Oh! Take him your cookie over there and make him eat it." He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Jahseh?" He hummed in response. "Get off my phone." He huffed. "I'm not saying you have to marry the man, but go get fucked and take one for the team."

Michael furrowed his eyebrows. "Nigga what team? All y'all in relationships." Jahseh sucked his teeth again. "Whatever. I hope the next time you call me, your anus is stretched." Michael's mouth dropped. "BYE JAH." He quickly hit the end button, tossing his phone behind him.

As soon as he hung up, music bleared through the thin walls. Michael sighed, hitting the wall. The music briefly stopped before starting up again. "This nigga did not-" He mumbled, cutting himself off.

He swiftly made his way to the front door, pausing once he got there. "Should I really take him something over there?" He thought out loud. Instead of answering himself, he pulled cookie dough out the fridge.

Of course it would've been easier to just go over there and ask him to turn the music down but Michael's too nice. So instead, he'd endure the loud ass music for ten more minutes until the cookies were done.

Once they finished baking, he plated them and walked next door to his apartment. He banged, hoping he would hear. The music stopped as the lock clicked and the door swung open.

A rainbow headed boy stood maybe three feet taller than Michael. He had a blunt between his lips as clouds of smoke made its way into the hallway.

"Oh, I thought you were the pizza man. Wassup, blood?" Michael opened his mouth, but he couldn't seem to get any words out. The boy looked him up and down before furrowing his eyebrows. "Fuck the cookies for?"

Michael looked down at his hands, forgetting he had the plate in them. "H-hi. I'm Michael and I live next door. I was coming to ask you to turn your music d-down, but I didn't want to come over here empty h-handed."