AllWeDo | Multi

So I guess I'm back. Hi 🌚 I've never wrote smut with this many people so it might be trash.
-
Kentrell drove around Miami, bored as hell. He had stopped his hoeing around after his herpes scare and chilled out on all the fucking. Now he was lonely with absolutely nothing to do. He had no idea where he was going and why, but he couldn't quite get his mind focused on making music so he thought a drive around the city would help a little.

Meanwhile, there was Taymor, Nick and Zion who were on there way to the beach when they got kicked out of their Uber. "How is this my fault? If he wasn't mumbling shit under his breath while driving, he wouldn't have met my choppa." Zion rolled his eyes. "So you just pull out guns on Uber drivers now? Bitch I had a five star rating."

"How about one of you dumb bitches get your fucking licenses?" Nick spoke up, rolling his eyes. "How about you get yours?" Zion huffed. "Fuck no. The last time he was behind the wheel, he slipped into his headspace and damn near killed the both of us." Taymor yelled and Nick shrugged. "We alive ain't we?"

They continued to bicker on the sidewalk while not even paying attention to the car that had pulled up on the side of them. "Tay." His voice called out, causing his eyebrows to furrow and freeze in place. He turned his head to the left and sighed deeply. "What Kentrell?" He kept walking as the older man cruised next to him. "You not gone stop, slime?"

Nick and Zion trailed behind as one of them finally spoke up. "Is this the same nigga that gave you herpes?" Kentrell chuckled in shock. "You tellin niggas I gave you a disease I never had?" Taymor stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, making Zion bump into his back.

"What the fuck do you mean you never had it?" Kentrell pulled over, putting his car in park. "I mean I never fucking had it, slime. I tried texting you, calling you, inboxing you, you had me blocked everywhere. How was I supposed to tell you? I'm clean stupid." Taymor stood a little longer before charging at his car.

He yanked the passenger door open as Kentrell immediately buried his face in his own arms. Taymor kicked, scratch and punched on Kentrell as tears of anger streamed down his face. Although Kentrell felt he wasn't wrong and he tried to reach out, he knew Taymor was hurt. He finally calmed down, wiping the access tears off his brown face.

"You done?" Taymor straight faced him until they both started laughing. "I fucking hate you Kentrell." He sighed. "I know. Where y'all going though?" Kentrell asked, trying to figure out why they were walking on the side of the road. "We were about to go to the beach but I don't even wanna go no more." Taymor answered, sighing. "It's hot and now I don't have any energy."

Nicholas stood outside of the car with his arms folded over his chest. "So now we're not going?" He huffed. "You know what, I don't wanna go either. I need a nap." Zion yawned. Nick pouted, rolling his eyes. "Y'all boring." Taymor shrugged. "And you're mad." Kentrell laughed at Taymor, starting his car back up. "Y'all wanna come over and chill?" Taymor laughed. "Fuck no." Kentrell sucked his teeth. "Stop being like that, Tay."

He looked over at Zion and Nick. "What y'all wanna do?" Zion rolled his eyes. "At this point, I don't give a fuck. It's hot as hell and I'm about to melt." He sighed. "Fine." Nick opened his mouth in shock. "So I guess my opinion don't matter." Taymor shook his head. "No cause you still wanna go to the beach and everybody is over that. You coming or not?" Nick mumbled under his breath, snatching the door open and getting in the car.

"S-So did you just bring us here to get us drunk?" Nick asked, he words slurring. Kentrell laughed. "Nigga you raided my cabinet and you drunk half of that bottle." Zion shrugged. "Welp, I might as well finish it." He took the bottle of Hennessy to the head, finishing it off. Kentrell looked over at Taymor, passing him a blunt. "Why you so quiet?" He asked as Taymor inhaled and shrugged. "I don't know." He blushed.