LastTime| YBNNasX

Yall finna hate me lmfaoooooo

Montero sat in the corner while he watched the rest of his friends enjoy themselves. Nick stood on the table above Jamell pouring Hennessy into his mouth. He swallowed it with no problem, obviously being drunk.

"Monty!" Jay yelled, causing him to quickly look up from his phone. "Come drive this boat bitch!" He sighed, shaking his head. "I'm good, Jay." He made his way over to him, flopping on the couch. "Monty, I'm getting married tomorrow, everybody's getting drunk." He pulled the bottle off the counter, lifting it up.

Of course Montero wasn't going to say no to that so he opened his mouth, allowing Jay to pour more than a shot into his mouth. He downed it, frowning in disgust. "One more? Please?" Montero rolled his eyes, pouring his own shot this time.

About an hour later, Montero found himself being at the same level, if not drunker than everybody else. Well except for Nick, who was passed out on the floor, his small frame not being able to hold all the liquor he was drinking.

Jay smiled at him from across the room, making his way over to him again. He laid his head on Montero's shoulder, sighing. "If Nick gets alcohol poisoning will you be my best man?" Montero laughed. "Duh, bitch." Jay threw his arms around Montero, hugging him. "I love you, Monty. You and Nick have really been there through everything." He started to sob as Montero laughed.

"Jay, shut the fuck up!" He laughed, wiping his friends tears. "I love you, too."

Scam Likely would like to FaceTime...

Montero stood up, stumbling in the process. "I have to answer this, I'll be back." He somehow made his way into the bathroom, sliding the phone icon across the screen. "Hellooooo?" Montero sung, giggling after. "I thought you weren't getting drunk." The person on the other line chuckled. "I wasn't, it's Jay's fault." He pouted, making the other person laugh.

"You still coming over?" Montero shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, how much you miss me?" He propped his phone up on the counter next to the sink. "I mean a little bit I guess." Montero's giggling stopped as he straight faced the man on the other end.

"Don't play with me, Cordae."

He laughed. "I'm playing, I'm playing. I miss you, a lot." Montero blushed, rolling his eyes. "No you don't." Cordae sucked his teeth in response. "I do, come over so I can show you-"

The door flew open, Jamell, Nick and Jay rushing over to the toilet. Nick crouched over it, Jamell holding his hair. Montero quickly hung up the phone, fumbling to put it in his pocket. "Is he gonna be okay tomorrow?" Jay flagged him off. "He'll be fine. You good?"

Montero nodded. "I'm cool. I'm about to head out though. Somebody gotta get y'all hungover asses up tomorrow." Jay laughed. "You right, thanks Monty." He hugged Jay and Jamell while patting Nick on his shoulder before leaving. He decided on calling an Uber since he was way too drunk to drive. He quickly sent Cordae an "on my way" text before hopping in behind the passenger seat.

—-
Cordae quickly embraced Montero into a hug before placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Hey." Montero simply said, blushing in the process. "Why you acting all nervous?" Cordae asked, sitting on the couch, placing Montero in his lap. "Cause this is it. After tonight, we can't do this shit anymore."