High | Smokepump

Omar sat up out of his bed, looking at the time. 4:15 in the morning. He walked over to his dresser, careful not to wake his roommate up. He was literally the lightest sleeper ever. Omar grabbed a pack of honey backwoods and a handful of weed. He weighed it on his scale before returning to his bed to roll it up.

As soon as he emptied the guts out, his roommate still faced the wall but held his arm out, reaching for something. Omar chuckled. "It's not even rolled yet. And what you doing up?" He questioned as Gazzy turned around in his bed. He sat up and leaned against his headboard. "Cause," He started, yawning and stretching his upper body. "I heard you moving."

Omar finally lit it as Gazzy got up and sat in Omar's bed next to him. Omar hit it a few times, passing it to Gazzy. "You didn't have to sit over here." He chuckled. "I know, I just wanted to be close to you." Gazzy teased, making Omar chuckle. "Gazzy, you know I'm not ga-" Gazzy stopped him. "You always say that but when you get high, you get super sus." Gazzy shrugged, passing the blunt back.

"I just be fucking with you cause I think it's funny." Omar obviously lied as Gazzy rolled his eyes. "Right, okay."

For the next few minutes, they talked about anything and everything. When the blunt became a roach, Omar ashed it, turning his light off. Gazzy tried getting up, but Omar pulled them both down into the bed. "Cuddle with me." Omar mumbled, pushing his head into the crook of Gazzy's neck. He laughed, sitting up. "Nope, I have class tomorrow. Goodnight, Omar."

Omar bit his lip as he watched Gazzy walk back over to his bed. "Damn." He mumbled, causing Gazzy to giggle. "Omar, shut up." He laughed. "I'm for real. If you didn't have class tomorrow, I'd fuck you senseless." Gazzy rolled his eyes. "Omar, you not bout it." He sucked his teeth. "Well come see then." Omar patted his mattress causing  Gazzy to laugh. "I'm not getting out of bed for you to tell me you were 'just playing'."

Gazzy turned over towards the wall as the room got quiet. "Move over then." He turned back around to see Omar's half-lidded red eyes staring down at him.

—-
Omar had Gazzy straddling his lap, as he softly kissed his neck. He moaned lightly, biting his lip. Gazzy played it cool, but he had been waiting for this for a while. "Stop biting, I wanna here you." Omar said, lifting Gazzy's formfitting tank top over his head. Omar kissed from his neck to his nipples, licking over one. Gazzy's red eyes rolled to the back of his head.

He started to grind his ass against Omar's clothed dick. He groaned and gripped his ass. Gazzy pushed him back, pulling his underwear down. He smirked at how his dick sprung out and landed on his stomach. Pre-cum flowed out of it as his mouth watered.

He grabbed it and licked it clean before deep throating him and coming back up. "Shit, Gazzy." Gazzy moaned, sending vibrations through Omar's already high body. He continued to suck, adding his hands and stroking him. He removed his mouth, and started to suck his balls. He stroked him faster, pre-cum leaking from his dick again. "Gazzy I'm about to cum." Omar grunted, gripping the sheets. He moved back up to his dick, deep throating him again, his nose touching his bellybutton. "FUCK." Omar yelled, releasing in the back of Gazzy's throat.

He straddled him again, grinding on him. "I thought you had class later on today?" Gazzy moaned, pouting. "I do, I don't wanna be tired." Omar kissed his neck, laying next to him. "We can pick up where we left off tomorrow, when you get outta class."