Info part 2

Imma explain all the personalities to y'all in this chapter

Normal POV

Kanto:

The school days have now disappeared for now as the sun stay high in the sky but for coral it's a whole other story, she was supposed to see all her friends today at 11:00 to do their daily errands to help professor oak and daisy in feeding the Pokémon getting resources etc.

And quick note daisy is professor now since prof oak retired but he is still known as a professor because of all the knowledge he has.

A certain healer starting walking the halls of their house with a female pikachu trailing her footsteps.

"Coral! Aren't you supposed to be at the lab?" Yellow asked while loudly banging on the wooden door, poor wooden door.

Coral had started to wake from her peaceful doze but it wasn't about to get anymore peaceful when she sees the time. Yellow had seen this play out many times a day and had always moved away from that certain wooden door, why you may ask.

" IM LATE!!!!" Coral yells slammming open to door, the family had installed a foam board there to protect the wall.coral goes running everywhere, she was like the sweet yellow but with the personality of red, late and dense.

" here is breakfast now off you go." Yellow tells coral as she goes running for her life making red and yellow sweat drop

" I wonder where she got that late trait from?" Red says out loud, I told you, Dense, but that one of the things yellow adores from her husband.

At the lab

Everyone had been doing their daily work,they were now used to this job and they didn't mind possibly saving the Pokémon from death because of daisy constant need of working and working. Green helps too but feeding a herd of Taurus was not easy! Green and the others had always wondered why there where so many of them here anyways but the oak family are used to it.

Aqua was outside with her Pokémon team defending the fences, usually their is a flock of spears just ready to attack without being asked but there all eating so aqua, tiger, grey and amber defend the ranch for a good hour and a half daily usually with aqua leading since she live there. All these teens train hard everyday to be strong and to fight off threats because when their parents go who is gonna go protect the Pokémon world from harm?

Another side note the oak house is connected to the lab and the house is HUGE, it can hold up to 25 people because of all the rooms they have so all of daisy's family and green's family live there.

Magenta was a really big foodie and had good taste for Pokémon too she mostly learnt from a certain cook in sinnoh, coral helped tame the Pokémon who felt distressed or angry, she also healed any hurt ones WHEN she had the willingness to arrive on time but if not tiger usually did that job since he also had that power, lazuli had a fear for Pokémon, only her closest friends and family knew but she loved them too, so she would help magenta make to Pokémon food.

Citrine and pyrite were big troublemakers most likely a trait from gold, but they weren't at all bad people but they do help by staying with professor oak studding for any test that they didn't study for, trust me thanks to that time they were able to just scratch a pass.

Zircon has loved to dirt and the forest it he was also a strong trainer and was very fit due to tree climbing, so his job was to collect fresh water by the stream in the forest and berries because the market ones are terrible.

Jasper was the twin of zircon but they were totally different, jasper ad always hated getting dirty so instead he would clean all the Pokémon who had playful fights I the mud or where splashed with dirt but it was a big help especially because he did the very small thing around the house, no one had free time in the oak family.