10 days until graduation

"You little...." tiger screams trying to punch sage.

"What Did I do?!?!" Sage asked trying to hold him back.

"Why don't you look over there?" Tiger said, sage looked in the direction tiger pointed to and saw coral, she was on the seats in a ball with her legs close to her chest.

"The heck that wasn't me!" Sage says defending himself, tiger lets go and glares at the boy one of those 'stay away from her look' and walked away, in the distance of where Tiger was going you can see him spotting pyrite and running after him like a mad man.

Lazuli was now in Pokémon breeding classes, today though was a bit different.

"Hey kiddos." Gold said from the screen.

"Look! It gold! It's the dexholder, wow!" People rambled Om, lazuli look up at her fathers voice, it's was live.

"It's not everyday I'm in here but getting some information from a fellow breeder ain't bad." Gold said s,irking abit, he headed outside we're there were some Pokémon, on of then had an egg, gold went talking about how to take care of the egg, for once he was acting very responsible I mean very, probably because he was getting money for this.

"Hey lazuli listen up." Gold said to his daughter after she started looking out the window. People giggled but lazuli just looked at the screen in embarrassment, but it got worst, citrine was sick so he stayed home. In the background you can here dirtiness annoying laugh and crystal yelling at him to give the papers back

"Wait dexholder Gold And dexholder crystal are married!?" Someone asked

"One minute." Gold told the class he went inside and didn't come back for about 5 minutes, he tried telling citrine to shut up but of course that didn't work. So lazuli called her dad.

"Hey dad, were waiting." Lazuli said in the quiet classroom. Soon getting her dad back on track and on with the day.

"Well well Well, look what we have here." A blonde girl with brown eye says walking up to coral.

"Uh hi." Coral says trying to hide her trauma but she couldn't leaving the blonde girl to believe she was intimidating. With that said the blonde started gutting coral, she was new to the school yet was looking to leave a reputation. Coral had no time to say anything as she dropped to the ground, her fringe was all chuffed and her pig tails were loose. She felt sharp pains in her stomach.

A crowd formed around the two, surprisingly the crowd cheered for the blonde, aqua came pushing passed lifting her leg and using it to push the blonde away from coral.

"Who the heck do you think you are." Aqua said

"Hah Who the heck are you? This little baby's grandpa? Weak and on drugs?" She said, this triggered aqua, she heard from green about her grandpa he was always on drugs, he killed his loving mother and his younger brother yet he and daisy got away.

Aqua kicked her in the gut, the crowd went silent. Aqua kept pushing her and giving her pain, soon lifting her by the collar.

"Don't f**king hurt my friends b**ch." She said to her dropping her as she fell on her knees, a group of girls surrounded the blonde, they seemed to be a group. Aqua gave her hand out to coral who was almost up, she was all scratched on her knees. Coral didn't really see what happened or knew what happened, if she did then she would've gotten aqua to stop.

"Lets go." Aqua said.

After school

"Hey fellas." Sapphire greets jasper and zircon

"Hi mum." Jasper says, he grabbed a cookie from the bench without looking at it.

"Did dad make these?" Jasper ask.

"Nope I made them!" Sapphire says

"Ok." Jasper replies dropping the cookie and heading up to his room.

"What's up with him?" Sapphire asked

"Your cooking sucks." Ruby tells her showing her a twig in the cookie.

"Gimme that cookie!" Sapphire says devouring the plate of cookies