It begins at the end of the day

Bright and early in the morning light, the school had only just opened the gates, preparations have been set and so have the decorations, all the youngsters were now gathered in the touya family house eating waffles made by amber and Maggie.

At school when the graduation begins

As the principal calls out each name she hands them one by one a Pokédex full of information from around the Pokémon universe thanks to their parents. When they got their Pokédex and Pokémon ball belt if they didn't have one, they were given a bag of 10 pokeballs, 2 super potions, a gymbadge container, their Pokémon trainer ID if they don't have one yet and a Pokémon egg.

"Wow there very generous.." Zircon says checking out his new raining card.

"Come on I wanna see you guys get you new Pokémon!" Amber says as Rowlete randomly comes out.

On the stage in the hall with lost of parent in the audience, the students go up to the table of Pokémon starters around the world and pick their starter Pokémon if not already.

Coral=female fennekin

Turquoise=female Popplio

Sage= male chimchar

Lazuli=male Torchic

Citrine=male chespin

Pyrite=female squirtle

Jasper= female bulbasaur

Magenta=male cyndaquil

Hunter=male treeko

Already has starter Pokémon:

Tiger=male Charmander

Aqua=female snivy

Grey=male froakie

Amber=male rowlete

"Aww Torchic!" Amber says as she pets lazuli tochic, lazuli herself was worried, what is she going to do if she couldn't touch pokemon? Luckily grey was going to be there to help.

The day was packed with last minute learning for the graduates and them the school day ended where they say goodbye to their school

At their homes

"Yo jasper Let's hurry and pack the rest of our stuff." Zircon says head upstairs.

"What the heck.... I don't need all these cleaning supplies and detergent!" Zircon dries from the room, jasper chuckles he has finished his packing already. After 20 minutes they begin to leave.

"Bye kids?" Sapphire says to them as they all head to the place all of the youngsters were heading to before going off.

"Fennekin is so cute!" Coral says petting the creature

"Hurry up packing coral!" Yellow says

"Yes mum." Coral replies

"This is it.." red says to yellow

"I can't believe you already going." Yellow says wiping a tiny tear

"Mum we will be ok." Tiger says as the brought in a family hug.