1 month before graduation

Lets go back in time a bit

"A school dance?" Tiger says

"Yes, And love, you know!" Turquoise tries to explain

".....like our parents are gonna be there?" Tiger asks again

"No! Not that love I mean, ugh never mind you will never get it." Turquoise gives up.

"Mum and dad warned you." Aqua tells her as they walk across the school to their class with everyone else.

"So dense..." turquoise sighs.

" the school dance is gonna be in 3 months and the laugh will be over by then anyways." Aqua points out, they still had a lot time ahead of themselves

"Sage wait up!" Turquoise calls out as she sees her younger brother, aqua watched as they talked, she felt a little left out but she had everyone else anyways.

"HAH I stole your potato!" Pyrite calls out as she wails the potato then throw it on the ground and squashes it in the dusty dirt, magenta's eyes lit up dark red, her body started fuming and her teeth sharpened as they clenched together.

"RUUUUUN!!!" Pyrite calls out, magenta was now gonna go after everyone because her angry self just ain't that smart. The group looked behind as gulped as they all sprinted away.

"Pyrite is such an idiot." Jasper says to Turquoise

"Don't even get me started." Turquoise says

"Hey wanna sit beside me?" Jasper ask,he had a thing for Turquoise.

"Sorry, Tyler asked me earlier today." Turquoise apologising as she goes further her up the stairs.

Aqua's first class was Pokémon evolution which was led by her mum since she had lots of knowledge about it.

"Does everyone know what their doing?" Blue asks the class, teaching is a side job when she is available she comes to teach but most of the time she is travelling around different regions trying to find Pokémon who can mega evolve for professor sycamore.

"Yes mrs oak!" The class calls out, aqua just mouthed the words, she never like having to say mrs oak, it makes her think of the future.

"Ok great now go into your groups but first I need aqua." Blue asks for her daughter

"Yes." Aqua said

"Here a note from the office." Blue gives her

"Who is Tatum?" Aqua asks, the note had details of a boy named Tatum, with blue eyes etc.

"The principal is slowely giving out notes to people in the school who are going on their journey." Blue explains

"But why have it in someone's details." Aqua asks

"You know that the principal has powers to see into the future, this will help you." Blue says

"Sure." Aqua says walking away, she crumpled the paper and threw it in the bin.

"That girl never learns." Blue says as the same note only it's smooth slips into her bag without notice

"Nice one." Tiger compliments grey, they both had a battle during lunch and it was very tough, grey lost it though.

"Yeah..." grey silently says frustrated

"Don't beat yourself up." Tiger says walking away

"Tell me, TELL ME NOW!!!" The teacher yelled at the student, the student had been watching on her phone during class and the teacher had gotten really mad.