11 days till graduation

"Where is coral?" Cheetah asked they were all at school, cheetah had now started year 7 going to the same school as them but lapis is still in 6th grade.

"Late as usual, her home I'd the furthest away from us so we can't always be going there to get her plus tiger goes battle practice early morning everyday." Zircon says chucking a lollipop in the bin.

"Oh ok..." Cheetah says.

"Well anyways that's your bell you need to go." Sage says

"Ok bye!" Cheetah says, running off

"His personality doesn't fit his look." Jasper says

"Lapis said the barber only knew to do his hair like that." Aqua explains

"He is a terrible barber then." Tiger says coming from behind.

"They tiger." Amber says

"That barber is Jaguar." Turquoise tells him, everyone was looking at tiger

"Don't tell home I said that." Tiger begged

"Only if you can make it to history class first." Aqua said as she ran off, the two had history together and their bell had just rang.

Lunch

"This food is disgusting." Jasper says, Zircon ended up eating his too.

"It isn't that bad." Zircon says

"Why?" Grey ask

"Ugh mum cooked again..." jasper said face palming.

"That's rough.." magenta says, she has tried sapphires cooking, ended up with bits of sticks between her teeth.

"Here Have half of my sushi." Turquoise offers.

"Seriously?" Jasper ask

"Don't test me." Turquoise says slowly drawing the sushi away.

"Fine." Jasper quickly grabs a piece.

Outside still in school ground during lunch Magenta sat under a tree eating a potato she snuck in her bag.

She noticed her friends were coming out too, she knew that if they saw her with a potato they would tell her parents, so she run away screaming.

"Maggie! Huh?" Coral said.

"Why is she running?" Hunter asked

"No clue." Tiger says

"Well I need to go my books are in my locker and it's on the other side of the school, cya guys at... oh there is an event at the viridian Park wanna meet there after school?" Amber says

"Yeah sound fun, I will tell Maggie at one point.." Hunter says still watching Maggie running.

After school

Grey had been the first to arrive at the event, he sat at the front waiting impatiently, people stayed away from him because of his glares, as he tried to call tiger he dropped his phone slipping it onto the busy pathway, unfortunately a girl stepped on it with her school shoes.

Name: youth

Daughter of dawn and Paul (hair is originally dark purple but it's dyed)

Only child

-

"Oh I'm so sorry!" Youth said looking back at the squished and cracked phone with glass scattered everywhere.

"..." grey just looked at his phone then death glared youth

"I-I... I didn't m-mean it...." youth stuttered, "I can pay for it eventually! I promise, here my number! Oh.. yeah sorry..."

"...what's your name.." grey simply asked

"Uh....youth..." youth said grey's hand went up, youth closed her eyes expecting her face to start burning from the force of his hand. Instead he threw her a scrunched paper.

"My spare phones number, you better replace that..." grey said, he noticed her uniform, it is the logo for a prestigious prep school in Viridian city.

"If it's not replaced you will pay." Grey said rolling his fist up.
"O-okay." Youth said picking up the pieces and putting it in a plastic bag then speed walking off.

"What was that?" Amber asked, grey just pointed at the leftovers of his phone.

"What the...." Tiger said, "your phone?"

"Let's just go" grey said starting to walk in.

The event wasn't as packed because today was a work day for most people. Everyone kinda split off, in one group was, Tiger, turquoise, sage and grey

In another was, coral, pyrite and hunter

In another was aqua, citrine and magenta

And in the last group was amber, lazuli, jasper and zircon

"Hey wanna try the haunted house?" Tiger asks.

" I don't know.." turquoise hesitated

" Come on it's not that bad." Sage says dragging her to the haunted house. Grey was still salty about before tho.

In the other group pyrite pulled coral and hunter into that same haunted house.

In the haunted house

Pyrite was enjoying himself he accidentally split off with hunter chasing after him leave coral alone.

"G-G-Guys..." Coral calls out but a chainsaw dude scared her, coral ended up in the corner shivering in fear

Sage had been looking for Tiger after running from a girl with candles, he tripped over something as he walked along the wall

"Aggh.... damn that hurt.." Sage says holding a small sore on his arm, someone shrieked in fear. By this point she was tearing up, obviously something yellow would do.

"Coral?" Sage asks but when he looked closer a black hair zombie ghost thing popped up screaming

"AAH." Sage shouts he got up and ram along the wall stumbling over something again, so he decided to hit it this time. Coral whimpered, she already had tears going down but a huge red mark formed on her side.

"Coral!" Sage says this was coral, he hugged her as an apology for hurting her.

At the end of the day

Tiger and coral walked to the front door, tiger hugged coral, coral though was still scared with puffy red eyes.

"What happend??" Red ask still in a business outfit, he must of just come back since he would try to take those thing off straight away.

"Haunted house." Tiger says, "But we were split, I wouldn't have gone in the haunted house with coral!"

"Pyrite.." Coral whispers, "sage.."

"She said it was Pyrite and sage." Tiger says, he forgot sage was in his group.

"Pyrite Yeah But sage?" Red says, coral flinched a bit it wasn't sage who dragged her in.

The next day coral was still shaken up, she got up really early.

"Coral.." Yellow said hugging her child, yellow remembered being scared like this, blue and green had entered a haunted house with yellow and yellow was freaked for 3 days.

Chapter over! If you haven't noticed each day is one chapter, hope you liked it!!