21 days till graduation

Before I start who do you want a chapter dedicated to? I will write a chapter on a whole day about that person I just need suggestions so comment someone you want to see soon or the next chapter.

Lazuli had been casually walking to school alone like how she likes it, in the morning she likes to get up early and leave early before her brothers are her problem, usually crystal is up by then, rarely Gold is but he has been up a few times.

Lazuli had walk into the tiny cafe in Viridian city, she liked the store the people and the drinks were really good.

"Hi what can I get for you?" One of the workers ask cheerfully

"Hey can I please get a skittylio passion drink?" Lazuli orders, a great thing in the cafe is that you can see the drinks being made, Pokémon also play special roles in the making too, in lazuli's drink skitty does charm a move they can learn which forms dust in the air, the dust falls onto the mixture and is stirred into it, some of it is sparred for the top making it looks nice.

"Thanks you for coming have a great day!" The worker says to her as lazuli goes off. Lazuli had time to spare so she went walking around the Pokémon park, not many people were out here but she saw a few pokemon just roaming having fun.

"Looks like lazuli is at the Park." Amber says checking the time, amber and aqua were there early, usually they aren't early early people.

"Well we already registered for today can't leave school grounds.." Aqua says stuffing unseeded books in her pretty neat locker.

"How did you get orange hair?" Aqua asked

"I don't know..." Amber says touching her own hair, their was a height difference between amber and aqua, aqua was pretty tall like her parents and amber was more short thanks to her mum.

"What's that?" Aqua asks noticing an earring in her earlobes, "you stopped wearing earring 7 months ago."

"Oh anniversary gift no biggie." Amber says simply, she didn't like speaking about her relationship.

"How about you." Amber says

"Not looking, not thinking." Aqua says simply.

"I see I see but your telling me everything during our phone calls on our journeys!" Amber tells aqua.

"Very well." Aqua agrees seeking it with a handshakes only to be bombarded by 4 old friends

" Aqua agrees seeking it with a handshakes only to be bombarded by 4 old friends

Name:Jaguar

Son of daisy and bill

Eldest son of the oak family

Finished college 3 years ago