Chapter 5

Chapter 5

                                                                       ~Louis' POV~

                                                                            ******

As I put my white sneakers on and tie them, I feel the humid air breathe against my neck. I jerk my head away and turn to the open window behind me. I close it shut and lock it. It has been very hot and humid lately but yet the sun never shines. Maybe it's just the way the wheater is. I don't know.

I walk over to the mirror on the wall and fix my hair. I use my fingers as if they are combs and brush them through my hair. My hair is now swept to the side and hangs over my brow as usually. I straighten and pull down my horizontal vertical striped blue and white shirt to make it look half descent. I tighten the belt on my pants to prevent them from falling.

I look at myself in the mirror. I guess I look alright. I don't judge.

I walk out of the bedroom and see all the guys sitting on the settees doing nothing.

I join them and sit next to Harry. He speaks to us.

"Today will be singing with Alix Lapri...well...meeting her first" he says.

A slight sigh comes out of my mouth.

I was having second thoughts about singing a whole album with this chick. She might be a spoiled little princess or a real bitchy kid like most girls are.

An hour later, our tour bus comes to and immediate stop. We arrive at a music company. It is Columbia Records. We are here.

The doors to the tour bus open and we get off. We walk into the record building, hand in hand.

We make our way to the elevator and up to the music studio on the fifth floor.

The elevator arrives at the fifth floor and we all walk off the elevator. We head down to the music studio.

We come to an immediate in front of the music studio. We see a girl singing in the recording booth. We walk into the room. We silently close the door.

The men then turn off the equitment for a minute. The girl stops. She looks at us. She smiles.

She walks out of the booth.

In front of us, stands a beautiful girl. She has dark brown skin and dark brown eyes. Her hair is silky and dark and goes over her shoulder.

"Hello" she says. "You must be one direction."

We nod.

 I can immediatly tell that this is Alix Lapri.

"Hi. My name is Alix Lapri" she says.

None of us speak.

                                                                    ~Zayn's POV~

                                                                          *******

This is her. This is Alix Lapri. She is beautiful...and...hot. She looks like she is around our age. Maybe a little older, but I doubt it.

Alix looks at us and then over at her music producer.

"Quinn" she begins, "I think we should take a quick break. After all, you deserve one."

The manager smiles. "Alright Alix. But for fifteen minutes" he says. He then leaves.

Now we get alone time with Alix Lapri.

She sits down in the producer's chair. "So" she says, "I love your music."

We look at her.

"Really?" I ask. "You do?"

She nods. "You guys are really talented."

I smile. She smiles in return.

"So Alix" says Louis, "when do we start our new album?"

"Maybe we can start on our first song tomorrow. If that's alright with you" she says.

The guys and I speak at the same time, "That's fine!"

We look at each other.

Alix giggles and chuckles.

I am embarrased a little. I blush.

Alix stands up.

"Let's go get something to drink" she offers. "You guys thirsty?"

We nod.

She smiles.

We walk out of the studio and over to the elevator. We go into the elevator and head down to the main floor. Once the elevator stops we walk out and head outside.

I can't keep my eyes off of Alix Lapri. She is so nice and beautiful. Who wouldn't want to sing a whole album with her. 

I would kill to sing with her. And I know the others would too.

Oh boy.