Chapter 13

Chapter 13

                                                              *Alix's POV*

AAAGGGHHH! What did I just do?! Why the hell did I just do?! Stupid! You are just stupid as clear as can be Alix! I yell at myself.

I cannot believe that I kissed Zayn. For what? Do I like him? Do I love him? AGGHH! I don't know what I am doing. This is all so weird. I sit on my bed and rest my head down. What am I going to do? This all so strange. I never felt like this for anyone before.

You don't love him. You don't love any of them. It's all in your head, I think. And I guess I am right...I think.

POURQUOI!!!!!

I stand to my feet and exit my room. I see Zayn sitting on the settee. I don't know what to do after that kiss I gave to Zayn on his cheek.

I walk into the main room, rubbing my eyes. Zayn looks at me and asks if I am tired. I nod weakly and sit by him. He feels so warm and comfortable. He looks at me and shows his delicate smile with his mouth closed. I feel my cheeks flush and I just rest my head on his shoulder. He reaches over for the blanket on the arm rest.

I watch as he opens up the blanket and allows it to fall and cover the two of us. It is so warm and comfortable. Zayn then reaches over and turns on the radio. I hear the music play and my heart beats strangely.

Is it that the music is slow and yet amazing...or is it that I love this moment?

I am going with the first one. It's just the song. That's all. Before I know it, my eyes close shut as I rest my head on Zayn's shoulder.

                                                                   ************

                                                                 *Harry's POV*

It is now four and Louis and I meet up with Liam and Niall. I have no clue where Alix and Zayn are. It makes me jealous the fact that Zayn gets a chance with Alix and not me. It also makes me jealous that she had touched him by wrapping her arm around his neck and not mine.

I hide my jealousy very well once I remember what had happened.

"Where are they?" asks Liam, his voice shows a little worry.

"Maybe they are in the tour bus already" says Louis. That sounds like the only smartest thing he has ever said out of his mouth. Just kidding.

We go into the tour bus and I feel my cheeks go hot red from jealousy. Before my eyes, I see Alix sleeping on Zayn's shoulder and Zayn sleeps with his head back on the headrest as the radio plays a slow and romantic song.

Oh great. How did this happen? I mean, I don't think they did anything, but I don't know if they did. No! They did nothing Harry! Shut up already!

I don't show my jealousy and concern as I look at them sleep. They do look cute together...but not that cute. Me and Alix will be cuter.

Someone's phone rings at that moment and Alix's beautiful, sleepy eyes flutter open and she rubs her delicate eyes. She reaches for in her pocket and pulls out her phone. She answers the phone and speaks into it, but quietly. I can barely make out what she says.

She hangs up and Zayn's eyes open. He looks at her and asks what is going on. Alix sits up and pulls the blanket off her. She tells us that we have to go to Oklahoma for a photoshoot and for a concert. We should be there in ten to eleven hours. Not long.

"All right" I say. "What did you two do while we were out?"

Alix nearly gulps but her voice is clear and straight. "We just talked and walked around. We got bored and came back here. Nothing else happened, so we slept."

Of course you did, I think.

"Well" says Liam. "We should get some real sleep. Including you two. The ride to Oklahoma is longer than we think. We should be there by morning."

"All right, Captain from Mister Poppers' Penguins" says Alix standing to her feet. I can't help but to chuckle a little. She is so cute when joking around. "I'm going to get some actual sleep Captain. See you in the morning or whenever, I guess."

She walks into the back and I hear her door open and close shut. I sit in the chair across from Zayn and Louis sits beside Zayn and Liam and Niall join me. I wonder if something in Alix's mind and if it is bothering her. Sigh.

I stand to my feeth and go into the back. I don't go into my room. I take a gulp and gently knock on Alix's door.

                                                                   *Alix's POV*

I hear a small knock on the door and I, without hesitation, open it. I see Harry standing in my doorway with his green eyes looking at me and his curly hair in different angles as usual. I smile and he smiles back in return.

"I just wanted to ask if you are okay" he says, barely smiling now.

I nod. "Yeah" I say. "You want to come in?"

He shyly nods and I allow him to enter. I gently close the door behind me and he sits on my bed. "So, you sure that nothing is bothering you?"

I chuckle quietly. He is a little stubborn. I am surprised that no one has mentioned that. I sit beside him.

"Yeah, I am" I say. He smiles a wonderful smile that causes the corner of my lips to curl up themselves.

He then begins to stand to his feet and I reach for his hand before he goes anywhere. "Harry" the minute I say his name, my whole body freezes and he looks at me. He asks me what is wrong I try to find out what myself. "Can you sleep with me tonight? I get some nightmares at night. Is it okay?"

Harry smiles and slips his hand out of mine. "You don't have to ask me if you need me to help or protect you from something" he says. "I will just allow it and do it."

I smile and then Harry tells me to stand up. I do and he pulls open the comforter for me and him to sleep in. I slip my way into my bed and Harry does the same. The sky is dark and so is my room. I rest my head on his chest as he puts his arm around me.

My eyes fly their way closed and I drift into sleep while in Harry's gentle and delicate arms.