Chapter 11

Chapter 11

                                                                          ~

                                                                   *Louis' POV*

I fix my hair right after I am done tying the last lace to my sneaker. I had waken up fifteen minutes ago and took my shower, and got dress. The sun is nowhere to be seen in the sky and all I see is grayness. I bet it is going to be a fog today or rain. And if it is, I am going to be pissed off. Who wants to go on tour and it raining and misty. UGH!

But at least I have one thing that will brighten my day. And her name is the lovely, Alix Lapri. It's only been a few days and I have already fallen in-love with her. She is like the best thing that has entered my life since I split with Eleanor. Most people were happy and others were sad. Eleanor and I needed some time to think things through and she split with me. Like when Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber split due to media on November 12th. It wasn't their fault, it was media. And that sucks.

Despite the fact that I am twenty years old and Alix is seventeen, I think if her and I are a couple, we will make it. She is funny, smart, kind, and a little rebellious...okay, I am not sure of the rebel thing, but I say she is. She is like a puzzle and you never know what part goes where until you look hard enough. And that is exactly why I am in-love with her. She is not too confusing like Eleanor sometimes, Alix is out and open.

I walk out of my room and into the main room of the tour bus. My heart stops and my cheeks redden. There I see Alix Lapri, lying across the settee on her side with her eyes shut. Her head rests on her hands and she looks like a little child. She looks so peaceful, which makes her look prettier. Even if not asleep. Her chest moves peacefully, up and down as I watch her rest. She must be a little chilly since she is nearly shivering. I go into the closet and take out a smooth, but furry blanket. I lay it across her body and tuck her in. I see a small strand of the front of her hair in her delicate, satiny brown face. I push it behind her ear and her cheeks flush.

Now this time, I cannot help but to smile weakly. I think I did that. She must have liked it. I don't know if I should kiss her on the cheek or what. How should I respond. I don't want her to think that I did it though. I watch her peacefully sleep and then I look over at the television that is on. She must've fallen asleep with it on. It is not too loud or too low. It is at a normal volume which is perfect.

I sit down in the chair near the settee Alix sleeps in and watch it. It is on the BET station, which is a station the guys and I barely watch. It is a good station, but I never watched it that much. I listen to what the reporter on the show, 'Morning Live', says.

"And the lovely Alix Lapri will be nominated for best youngest female artist of 2012 in the annual BET Awards. And speaking of Alix Lapri, her newest music video named Crawling Back To You is a hit and has been selling like crazy as her hit single. Let's take a look" says the woman.

The screen then changes and goes to Alix's music video. She wears a black sleeveless tank top with black leather pants and black converse sneakers. Her hair is out and falls down her back and she has on black eyeliner and wears faint brown blush on her cheeks. Her nails are black and her perfect lips are coated with clear, glossy lipgloss. Around her wrist are golden bracelets and around her neck is a golden chain necklace.

She holds an electric guitar and the strap is around her shoulder and she looks like a total rocker. She. Looks. Hot. And that is true. Her voice is gentle and regular.