Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Demi smiled and wrapped one hand around Joe's waist and another around Nick's as they posed for a picture on the red carpet at the premiere of Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam in New York. Nick walked off to get a solo picture while Demi and Joe stayed together the whole time getting individual pictures once in a while.

"You guys are awfully close." Kevin said as Demi laughed shaking her head.

"It's for the people, Kev." Demi said talking to Kevin as Joe continued to smile. Kevin nodded and walked of and Demi headed to one of the interviewers.

"Hey Demi. How are you doing?" The reporter asked as Demi smiled.

"I"m doing great! How about you?" Demi cheered.

"Very well. I'd like to ask how it was to work on the second movie?"

"It's very awesome. I get to resume working with my long time friends and I definitely had a great time on set. Plus, there's a bunch of surprises on this movie so I'm really excited"

"How was it like to work with the Jonas Brothers?"

"They're great. They helped me a lot and they're close friends of mine so it was fun." Demi smiled.

"Last question, rumors are going around that you're dating one of the brothers. Is it true? If it is then who?" The reporter said focusing the mic on Demi.

"Uhm...you know what? They're great guys, it would definitely be awkward for our relationship to date one of them."

"So you're not?"

"Uh...n-no of course not." Demi stuttered knowing perfectly well that she just lied to millions of people making her heart shatter.

"Thanks for clearing that out. Have a great time." The reporter smiled as Demi smiled back.

"You too." She walked away and waved heading in the theater. She sighed and waited for Joe who was still posing for a pictures.

"Something wrong?" Nick asked walking to Demi.

"I just lied in front of millions of people, of course nothing's wrong." Demi said sadly.

Nick shook his head and sighed. "Why can't you just tell them the truth?"

"I don't know, it's only been two months and I'm still thinking."

"Take your time Demi, just don't take too long." Nick said as Demi nodded. He advanced to the seats and Joe finally finished from the pictures. Joe smiled and kissed Demi's temple since nobody would see because the lights were dimmed. Joe held Demi's hand sitting next to Nick and Demi sat in between Joe and Selena.

"You know I see your hands." Selena whispered in Demi's ear making her giggle.

"I'll explain it later." She said as Selena laughed already knowing what was about to happen.