Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

Demi sighed and smiled grabbing her mic and walked in the elevator. "Here we go." She told herself for motivation. The elevator slowly moved upwards as the stadium were filled with screams and applause. She flashed her signature smile waving to her fans. Demi is now on tour with the whole Camp Rock cast and she couldn't be more happier.

The Jonas Brothers stepped on the stage and the cheers grew louder. "I love you Joe!" One fan shouted as Demi giggled. "Demi you're awesome." "Lesbian for Demi!!!" She heard making her laugh harder. Background music for Wouldn't Change A Thing started as Joe smiled holding Demi's hand then separated to the opposite end of the stage.

"It's like, he doesn't hear a word I say. His mind is somwhere far away and I don't know how to get there." She smiled once at Joe then looked towards the crowd. "It's like all he wants is to chill out. Makes me wanna pull all my hair out, like he doesn't even care."

Joe and Demi walked to the center of the stage as their eyes meet. They both smiled and started singing a chorus. Demi giggled slightly and noticed a fan handing her a boa. She took the purple one and wrapped it around Joe's neck. She grabbed the pink one hanging it around hers as they laughed. Demi couldn't help it but cut some of her lyrics out because she was laughing so hard.

The song ended and Demi blew a kiss to her fans goodnight. Joe asked for a high-five, but she hugged him instead. He smiled and hugged her back and kissed the top of her head making the crowd scream louder than before. She giggled and walked off stage finishing her part of the concert.

Demi smiled and looked outwards the three brothers perform onstage. She thought about the future. She's only been with Joe for four months, but she could see what was going to happen with them.

"That was great!" Joe said running to Demi and hugging her after the show ended.

She giggled and kissed him before separating the hug. "I know!"

"Can I stay in your tour bus for tonight?" He asked as Demi laughed and nodded her head.

"Of course, but I wanna eat." She said out of the blue. Joe chuckled and shook his head following her to her dressing room.

"I love you." He said a he stayed on top of Demi on the bed.

She giggled and kissed him. "I love you, too." Joe smiled and kissed her again making it last longer. "The driver would hear us, Joe."

"He should put ear plugs on then." Joe joked and nibbled her ear.

"You're so stupid you know that?" Demi giggled as Joe shook his head lying down beside her to watch the television. He kissed her head before drifting off to sleep. Demi smiled and kissed his chest before going to sleep.

Demi grinned sleeping that night. Two years ago she thought Joe would be the last of all guys she would ever date. At this moment she knows that Joe is the one. She knows that she would last with Joe. Demi loves Joe and she's positive that he loves her back.