Chapter 13

The cats chatted until three toms and a she-cat walked in. The she-cat had a mouse, and so did one of the toms.

Elm got up and walked towards them. "Bunny! We have some guests with us today."

The brown-pink she-cat blinked then nodded. She placed her prey down and then meowed, "Hello there," she greeted. "I'm Bunny. The young toms are my sons, and Elm's sons, are Briar and Pigeon. This right here-" she flicked her ear towards the huge tabby tom. -"is Scar. "

Bunny had the same brown-pink fur color as Bird. She also had the same white hair as her and her paws were white. She had sky blue eyes.

Briar was a brown tom with amber eyes.

Pigeon was a gray tom with dark gray ears, paws, and tail. He had a white heart marking on his chest and a white tail-tip. He had yellow eyes.

Night was about to introduce them to the others, but Bird took over.

"Hi there!" Bird mewed. "I'm Bird and these are Snow and Night. And that's Dust." She went over to him and brushed against his chest. "And those are Ash and Cliff."

"Ash! Cliff!" Bunny exclaimed. She went over and talked to them a bit.

Pigeon flicked his ear unhappily. "You know them?"

"Of course!" His mother said. "We met, er, four months ago."

"So now that Bunny's here," Night began. "We get to tell them you know what, Ash."

Ash tilted his head in confusion. Then he realized what the gray tabby tom was saying. "Oh. Oh! Right. So, uh, everyone, we have something to tell you."

"What is it?" Briar asked.

"I'm your daughter, Bunny!" Bird exclaimed.

Every cat was silent. The city cats were shocked.

Bunny smiled happily. Bird could see tears starting to form in here eyes. "R-really?" Bunny asked. Bird nodded.

Bunny and Briar came over and brushed against their lost daughter, or sister. Elm came also while Pigeon just sat there. His yellow eyes were burning and his dark gray tail was lashing.

Bird finally felt the tears rolling down her cheeks. Her father, mother, and brother then pulled away from her.

"I-I thought you were dead." Bunny sniffed. 

"I-I didn't... I didn't really think about anything..." Bird mew quietly. "Its probably because Snow and Night took care of me."

Bunny sighed. "Its okay." Then she and Elm looked at Snow and Night. "Thank you for taking care of her." She said. Night dipped his head. "Your welcome," Night replied.

Snow thought for a second. "So we'll, uh, stay here for a while and uhhhhh.... leave like at sunset or something? Right Night?"

Night shrugged. "Eh. Sure."

Sorry for the late update. I got lazy a bit X3 Well, I'm going to school soon so I won't update as much as I do (or did)