Chapter 20

Snow and Spots touched noses. Cloud and Mouse continuously tell Bird how much they are going to miss her. They also tell her how it won't feel the same. Cliff brushed against Dust. The brothers were both sad to be separated from each other. Night came over to them and said goodbye to Cliff. Ash came over and said bye to Night and Dust. 

"Man, I'm gonna miss you two," Night told Ash and Cliff. 

"Same here, Night," Cliff replied. Ash nodded in agreement. 

"Come and visit, will you?" Ash meowed. 

"I'll try," Night said. 

Storm came over to Snow and Spots. The dark gray she-cat dipped her head. "We'll miss you Snow," Storm said. The she-cat's yellow gaze turned to Bird. Storm chuckled. "Especially that little kit of yours." 

Snow laughed. Snow then smiled at the farm cats. "Well, I better go." Snow turned around and went to the barn entrance. 

Dust and Bird joined her. It took awhile for Night to join them. 

Night finally backed away from them and turned around. 

"Okay," Night began as they started to leave. "We'll-"

"Bye Bird!!" Cloud called. "Bye Snow!! Hope we see each other again!!!"

"Yeah, bye!" Mouse said. "Bye Dust! Bye Night!"

Night rolled his eyes. "Okay then. We'll head this way." Night lead them to the back of the barn. The dark tabby tom nodded towards the west. "We're going that way." 

"Hmm.. So this Forest Tribe is over there?" Snow questioned. 

"Yes."

"Why are we going there?" Bird asked the fluffy gray tom. 

"Because I decided that we should live there."

"Why do you get to decide where we live??" The kit asked again. 

"Because," Night said. "I'm the leader."

"You are?" Snow said in surprise. "Since when?"

"Since we left Sky's barn."

"You didn't tell us that you were our leader," Dust told Night. 

"All hail Master Night!" Bird squeaked. The pinkish-brown she-kit laughed and so did Dust and Snow."

Night let out a sigh of annoyance. He turned around and faced them. "Are we going to get to Forest Tribe or what?"

Snow frowned. Bird let out a small nod. Her ears were flattened and her fur was spiking up a bit. Dust looked at the kit and brought her closer to him. His brown tail was wrapped around the white-haired kit. Dust's green eyes were blazing. Must be really upset at Night, Snow thought. Night should learn how to calm himself down. He should learn how to take a joke. 

The rest of the way, the four cats were quiet. They only took one break, which was a hunting break. 

Night eventually broke the silence. "We should almost we there." 

Snow sighed. Well, then, she thought. This group better be fun.. Or at least, a bit fun.

Ok, well, here's a small chapter. :DDD