Chapter two: fight fight fight

So the first few weeks went ok. Christina and I became best friends that day, and she also introduced me to all her other friends. Lynn, Marlene and Shauna. They were really nice. She also introduced me to Will, Zeke and Uriah. They weren't as nice. All of Christina's friends, and now my friends, were Dauntless except for Will, her boyfriend. He was Erudite.

The days were exactly the same as the last. Boring!! I got out of bed in the morning, cleaned myself, grabbed my bag and an apple and drove off to school with my brother. Until I walked out of my faction history class room and bumped into a boy with a tall, muscular build, dressed all in black.'The boy from the office.....Four' I thought to myself before mumbling a small "sorry." Not even a month into the new year and I was already being clumsy. Stupid me."Watch where your going next time, Stiff!" He all but yelled at me, and I felt myself shiver un-welcomingly in fear. The rest of the day past in a blur. I ate lunch with the girls like usual and had to listen to them argue about who the cutest guy in the school was, even though three of them already had boyfriends. Not very nice ones if I might add."Beatrice....beatrice!" Christina says shaking me out of my daze. "Hhhmm?" I replied confused."The bell rang. Were gonna be late!" she states."What?" I shriek at her."Why didn't you tell me?" She said nothing, she just grabbed my wrist and started pulling me off to class. Thankfully mr.Sheilds, our math teacher, let us off with a warning."But it's off to the office if this happens again" he pointed a threatening finger at us, as we took our seats and stifled our laughter. After what felt like hours, the bell, signalling are freedom, rang. Making my way to my locker to get my stuff, I bumped into someone. I looked up, it was Zeke and Four, they just stood there scowling down on me, like I was a child who refused to do as they were told."Sorry" I stated."I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I smiled slightly. Right the Four whispered something to Zeke, to low for me to hear, and before I knew what was happening I was shoved up against the wall, in the now empty hallways."What did I tell you about watching where you were going?" Four snarled in my face, I just looked back shocked at what was happening, since I still hadn't comprehended what was going on."I...I don't know" I uttered barely above a whisper. Just as I got the last word out a fist connected with my face, and let me just tell you, it hurt a lot!! Again and again the fist re-connected with my face until I was on the ground, whimpering like a child."Next time I expect you to stay out of my way" he said in a low voice, before walking away, sniggering to Zeke, who just stood there watching me get assaulted. It was that moment when I realized this probably wasn't going to be the last time this happened.