Chapter: 5

"Of coarse, Four!" I exclaimed. Four, then looked at me like I was crazy, which I most likely, am cause no sane person would do what I'm about to do. "Excuse me?" Four asked, clearly shocked. "I said 'of coarse, Four.'" I stared up at him smirking, he turned and whispered something to the guys around us."How do you feel about going for a walk, Stiff?," Four asked turning back to me. He didn't give me a chance to answer, because he just grabs my arm in his firm grasp and tugs me down the hallway.

"W-where are y-you taking me?" I stutter out, as Four drags me out to his car. He ignores me and quickly opened the door, "get in." I did as I was told and sat down, in his black convertible. He quickly walked to the drivers side and slid in. I stared at him in confusion, 'why was I in Fours, the most popular guy in school, car?' I asked myself. He seemed to notice my staring because he was looking over at me smugly as he asked "see anything you like?" The smirk evident in his voice."No," I shook my head."I just want to now why I'm in your car, when I'm supposed to be in first period." I question. His only response was, "I thought we'd go a but if an adventure, Stiff. What do you think?" I just ignored him and stared of the window with my arms crossed over my chest.

Finally after about an hour an a half drive we arrived at the peek of some un-families woods."What are we doing here?" I asked Four, slightly scared."I told you Stiff, were going on an adventure," he simply stated, while starting to walk off into the woods. At that I quickly jumped out of his car and ran after him.