Chapter: 7

When I got home I was immediatly ambushed by my brother and bombarded with questions."Matthew Beatrice Prior! Where in the world have you been?! I've been worried sick!" he yelled as soon as I walked into the hall."I can't believe u skipped school, and with the person who's been hurting you as well. How ironic." 'Uh-oh he's pissed' I thought."I worked things out with Four that's all Caleb. He opened up to me and explained why he was so mean to me." I sighed, trying to reason with him."All right," he sighed throwing his hands up in frustration."But if it happens again your going to be in loads of shit Matthew." I gave him a weak smile and nodded, while making my way up to my room.'I just need sleep!' I thought. That's exactly what I got, as soon as got to my room I crashed down on the bed and fell into a dreamless sleep.

By the time I woke up in the morning it was already quarter to seven! I was going to be late! I jumped out of bed and put on my grey jeans with a grey long-sleeved shirt with grey combat boots.'Yes, yes I know what you thinking. A lot of grey! I have to agree but my faction colour is grey and there is nothing I can do about it.' I walked into the bathroom and plugged in my hair straightener, while brushing my teeth and putting on a little bit of mascara. I quickly did my hair and jogged down stairs and into Caleb."Hurry up, hurry up! Were already late, because you wouldn't get your lazy ass out of bed!" Caleb grumbled before walking out the front door with me in tow, with two muffins in hand. When I got to the cab of Caleb's pick-up, I noticed that he was standing at the door to the drivers side arguing with someone.'Huh?, wonder who it is....Caleb's not usually one to pick a fight, only if its necessary" I thought to my self coming up behind Caleb.

When I saw who was arguing with Caleb, I gasped. It was him! How did he find us? This is impossible, this can't actually be happening! 'Can it?' I really didn't know, by i did want to stick around to find out. I did the only logical thing I could think of, RUN.