V. Mistake

September 25th 2020

Cam didn't know why she did the things she did as she laid on the bed with the pictures across it with tears begging to be shed and her heart pounding on her chest.

It wasn't the fact that Harry was slowly winning her over with his bright green eyes and dimpled smile.

It was the fact that the pictures symbolized their whole life and she thought she threw them away.

She wish she did.

Because there were countless pictures of them together with Harry focused on his art and both of them wrapped up in her sheets, their faces fresh in the morning.

And the difference between then and now is that there used to be smiles and laughter between the two. And their rings were worn all the time and not the consistent pattern of it being on and off or completely off. Every morning when they took a picture you could tell they still felt the sensation of the night before.

And well, it was Cam and Harry.

She couldn't help but smile at the memories because despite the fact that there were hickeys and vodka and hotels, there was also smiles and laughs and love with art and art with love before .

But then she saw pictures of her being pregnant

And the phone constantly ringing with Harry's name appearing didn't really help.

Cam loved being pregnant despite the fact that she couldn't wear the clothes she usually did and had a bad case of nausea. She loved it because she had huge cravings for marshmallows and Harry would cuddle her all the time and she would feel the little feet constantly kicking.

But then she found out about the hickeys.

And then it felt like everything was going down hill.

Because although they didn't want to admit to themselves that's when they were officially

Cam

And

Harry

And not Cam and Harry because Harry wasn't really Cam's anymore however Cam was always his.

And the phone constantly ringing with Harry's name appearing didn't really help.

Cam was about six months pregnant when there was a constant frown on her face although she tried to remain optimistic because she was due in a couple of months and her jewel would be coming.

But she couldn't stop but feel the heaviness that was weighing her down with her moms death and the affair that Harry promised was a one time thing.

She barely uttered a word to him the next few weeks after she found out because if she did only I hate you and I don't want you and I don't need you would just leave her lips.

So she kept her lips closed because she really did love him and she does want him and she sadly does need him.

It was just a big mess.

She wasn't really sure if they were really Cam and Harry.

Because now they were kind of turning into

Cam

And

Harry.

"Hi butterfly," Harry said with pink and purple paint splattered all over his clothes when she entered their apartment.