2

Author P.O.V
After having breakfast jungkook ordered to talk to BamBam about last night.

"So BamBam care to tell me what was Jimin doing in your arms unconscious" jungkook Said through gritted teeth, and clenched hands trying to control his anger and trying to calm his wolf down.

"Well I Asked Jimin to come to the garden with me because I couldn't sleep then he fell asleep on my shoulder so I brought him inside" Said BamBam calmly.

"And why do you even care jungkook?" Asked BamBam "I'm going to be your soon Alpha so respect me, and I have my own reasons" and with that jungkook left, towards jimins room.

When he got in he heard a beautiful voice, and it was Jimin singing.

You know that I can't
Show you me
Give you me
Cho ra han mo sup
Bo yo jul sun op so
To ham yo nul su go
Nol man na ro ga
But I still want you~

Jungkook was mesmerized by jimins voice.
So he went behind him and hugged him and jimin jumped.

"OMG ITS YOU AGAIN YOU PREVENT" Jimin said trying to get out of jungkooks hold,
"I know you like this" said jungkook smirking, Jimin turned around and pushed jungkook, but of course jungkook was a lot stronger than Jimin.

Jungkook got angry his eyes turning into emerald green, that might have scared every single wolf but not Jimin because this time his eyes changed color in to icy blue.

Jungkooks eyes widen, "Jimin why has your eyes turned blue" and with that Jimin collapsed jungkook caught him. "Jimin JIMIN" jungkook and his wolf were panicking. Jungkook took Jimin to the pack doctor.

After sometime yoongi came in, "what did you do to my brother" said yoongi angrily and grabbed jungkooks collar "calm down yoongi I'm sure jungkook has an explanation" said Mr.park and jungkook nodded and yoongi let go.

"Well I went to Jimins room to check on him when I went inside and we talked a little then suddenly his eyes turned blue and he was frozen for like 5 minutes then he fainted" explained jungkook leaving out the part were he back hugged Jimin.

Mr.park and yoongis eyes widen "wait did you say his eyes turned blue?" Asked yoongi "Oh No WE NEED TO GO BACK TO OUT PACK AS FAST AS POSSOBLE" said Mr.Park and went towards his son.

"Why?" Asked jungkook not liking the idea of Jimin being far from him "jungkook our family has a big secret and we just can't let it out now you can ask your father about it later, but right now I need to take Jimin back so that his mother can heal him"

So yoongi carried Jimin back to the car and Mr.park bid his goodbyes and went inside the car and left. So jungkook went to his father to ask him what was the Parks big secret.

"Father, do the Park Pack have a secret" said jungkook, he already knew that the parks had a secret but he did know what it was. Mr.jeons eyes widen and he turned his chair towards jungkook, as he was sitting in his office.

"Yes jungkook they do"

"Well can you tell me what it is?" Said jungkook praying for his father to tell him more about his future mate. "Well if you were someone else I would not but since you are my son I think you deserve to know" and jungkook sat down on one of the couches in his fathers office and carefully listened.

"Well jungkook a long time ago, before Jimin was born,Jimins mother was walking in the woods she suddenly saw a cave which was very random, so when she went towards it she was a stone, and she got curious so she went and touched it, when she did a witch came out and cursed her, and the curse was that the next child that will be born in the family will be cursed with the ice curse, that means that if any danger or anything that doesn't make Jimin comfortable, he can't protect himself instead she will show Jimin visions and make him faint, and that's the same case with jimins mother and that is the reason why yoongi is so overprotective of Jimin"

"Wow that's a lot to take in" said jungkook feeling horrible that he made Jimin faint.

It was night and jungkook went back to his room and he was laying on his bed when a thought cane to his mind,

Wait if Jimins eyes turn blue why does mine turn green, my father has never told me anything about this, should I ask him?

But will he know anything about this. We will see tomorrow.

Jungkook was in a deep sleep when suddenly he had a dream.

In jungkooks dream;
Jungkook was in a pack house and he was guessing he was in the parks pack house because of the car in the garage, when he went inside he heard crying and screaming,

He saw jimin laying on the grown crying and a witch beside him suffocating Jimin by holding his neck and he was about to faint, then jungkook saw his wolf save Jimin and said

                                      "Mate"

End of dream.

Jungkook woke up with sweat on his forehead ."what did that dream mean" and jungkook was growing more and more inpatient to know everything about Park Jimin.

Then suddenly his door was burst open by BamBam and he was panting "jungkook your father has called you and said to come to his office as fast as possible" and jungkook checks the time it was 3 o'clock in the morning, why did his father need him?

So he got up and went to his fathers office, and he saw him on the phone, so he went in and his father ended the phone.

"Jungkook we need to go to the Parks pack as fast as possible" said his father while getting up and walking towards the door.

"But why?" Asked jungkook totally confused as to what has happened.

"The Parks Pack has been attacked by a witch, and by them at I mean The Witch"  jungkook eyes widen.

"So we need to go right now" jungkook then ran towards his room and packed a few clothes and ran inside the car.

               "Hang in there Jimin we are coming, and then I will know everything about you".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~