7

"I know and you are ugly" Said jimin smiling innocently.

"Why can't you just take the compliment" Said jungkook,

"Because I'm Park Jimin" Said jimin, and jungkook rolled his eyes,

"Oh and by the way jungkook, Who was that cute guy at the door?" Said jimin smirking in his mind when he saw jungkooks jaw clench.

"He is a bodyguard" Said jungkook through gritted teeth, while trying to calm down his wolf and himself.

"Do you know his number?" Asked Jimin smugly while smirking in his mind.

"No I do not know his number Jimin-shi" said jungkook through gritted teeth, trying as hard as possible to control his anger,
And taking a mental not to fire that bodyguard later.

And jimin was about to answer but the nurse came about and told them that his father wanted to meet jungkook to talk to him personally.

After jungkook can out and had a talk with his father.

Jungkooks eyes were wide when he came out, and it confused Jimin.

Why was this muscle pigs eyes wide?,
But he didn't answer instead.

"Jungkook guess what, I just went out of the hospital and got the bodyguards phone number" said Jimin smirking, but soon his smirk died down when he saw jungkooks eyes changing color with anger.

So Jimin just ran out of the hospital,
"YA PARK JIMIN!" shouted jungkook and he ran after Jimin.

When he got outside he saw jimin running into a park but before he went after Jimin he spotted the body guard, and he went over to him.

"You" Said jungkook to the bodyguard, so the body guard pointed to himself "me?" He asked.

"Yes you, you are FIRED" and with that jungkook ran to find Jimin,
And the poor body guard stayed there and watched him leave.

"But I just wanted money for some McDonald's" he pouted, well I guess he has to find another job.

_________________________________
I know this is not much, but I've been so busy with school I hope you guys understand(•ө•).