3

Third person P.O.V
Jungkook and his dad got to the Parks territory, and what they saw was not pleasant especially not to jungkook.

The witch had Jimin in the air and jimins eyes were icy blue, but Jimin was not looking at anything he was staring at nothing it was almost like he was having a vision.
And jungkook got really mad, but there was another odd thing the witch was not talking.

Jungkook and the others tried to talk to her but she couldn't talk and a lot of werewolves were holding jungkook back, and trust me even with that much people jungkook was still stronger.

Jungkook dad guided the pack members to safety back at their pack but Mrs. park said she is not leaving without Jimin, meanwhile yoongi was also being held back.

Now you might be thinking, why are they stopping jungkook and yoongi from attacking the witch?, well basically and simply if they hurt the witch they are hurting Jimin.

And the reason why the witch can't talk is because she has been cursed,and to be honest she is not that cool of a witch, you might be thinking she got cursed because she unleashed some "dark magic" but in reality she just stole candy from a kid and she got cursed by the kids parents.

The reason as to why if you hurt the witch you would hurt Jimin is because she has the stone in her hand and it is controlling Jimin.

"Listen you witch you better stop this bullshit, like what are you gonna get from controlling my son" said Mr.Park

Since the witch couldn't talk she snapped her fingers and made a paper appear she wrote on it and gave it to the Park family but jungkook and Mr.Jeon also read it, it said

And with that jungkook lost it, jungkook did a jump and took the stone so the witch fell and let's just say her face was

And with that jungkook lost it, jungkook did a jump and took the stone so the witch fell and let's just say her face was... I think you know what happened.

Jungkook P.O.V
After I destroyed her face Jimin fell from the sky (I mean that's how he was born because he is an angel) and I caught him.

And we headed back to our pack, and Jin( one of our guards) was guarding the witch while telling her about his dad jokes.

"Hey witch I have a question" and the witch just looked at Jin annoyed.
"What happened to the naughty witch at school" said Jin while trying to hold back his laughter,
"She was ex-spelled" and he burst out laughing but everyone around him was quite, " okay wait wait I have another one"

"What do you call a witch that lives at the beach?" Everyone just sighs.
"A SAND-WITCH" he started crying of how much he laughed and trust me the witch was not impressed (rude).

At the Jeon Pack
Third person P.O.V
Jimin was at the hospital, because his energy was drained and when he woke up he saw someone's head beside him,

VJimin was at the hospital, because his energy was drained and when he woke up he saw someone's head beside him,

(Pretend his eyes are closed)
So Jimin shook him,

"Hey you jungkook get up you pervert" said Jimin but jungkook just groaned and ignored him and slept again.

But Jimin was not taking that as an answer, so he saw a cup of water on the nightstand he took at and threw the water on jungkook and jungkook immediately got up and and kind of shivered. P.S the water was icy cold

"Omg Jimin why did you do that" said jungkook as he took of his jacked but then he hit his head on the shelf and fell on the floor, Jimin immediately got up and went over to him.

"Omg jungkook are you okay I really didn't mean-" but Jimin was cut off when jungkook but his hand on Jimins waist and pull him towards him.

So Jimin had his hands on jungkooks chest and jungkook had his around Jimins waist.

"Oh so the feisty and sassy omega cares about me" jungkook said with a smirk

"Of course not, now let me go Jeon" said Jimin feeling a little bit flustered.

"Hm, I don't feel like letting you go" said jungkook as he got up and pulled jimin upwards so jimin had to wrap his legs around jungkooks waist and his arms around jungkooks neck.

"Yah let me go you pervert, we are in the hospital and my head is dizzy" and with that jungkook immediately set jimin on the bed, and asked for the nurse to come and have a check up done on him just to make sure he is okay.

After check up
"He is perfectly fine Mr.jeon he just needs to rest" said the doctor to jungkook and jungkook nodded and picked jimin up bridal style.

"Jungkook put me down we are in public and people will think we are mates" said Jimin

"You are my mate" said jungkook and jimins eyes widen as he was staring at jungkook, but they got in the car and started driving to the pack house.

"Now Jimin we need to talk" said jungkook with his alpha voice which actually scared Jimin, but he will not let anyone dominate over him, he had to keep his  sassy side up.

"Why would I talk with a stranger who claims to be my mate" and jimins wolf was just growling at jimin but Jimin ignore it.

"Jimin don't argue about this now you will tell me everything about you, about the visions you see and what are your secrets" said jungkook and that made Jimin scrunch up his nose in disagreement.

"And why would I do that"

"Jimin stop the sassy side" and with that jimin knew he had to stop, because if looks could kill, jimin would be long dead and even buried.

Jimin just stare at jungkook for a while before a tear dropped down jimins cheek,

"Jimin why are you crying" said jungkook as he reached out and cupped jimins face
But jimin didn't reply, and jungkook was loosing his temper so he pinned jimin against the wall,

"Jimin Now" said jungkook in a dangerously low voice, and jimin gulped at that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~