4

Third person P.O.V
"Jimin,Now" Said jungkook in a dangerously low voice, that made Jimin gulped.

"And why are you crying" and with that Jimin lost it he burst into a fit of laughter, and jungkook started at him in confusion.

Jimin then took the chance and went under jungkooks arms, and said.

"Oh Jeon you are very funny did you really think I would tell my secrets to a stranger and a pervert" and jimin was smiling while looking at jungkooks annoyed face and turned around to leave and said "bye, Felicia" and jimin was about to leave but someone opened the door and jimin stoped and looked up ( because Jimin was short).

"BAMBAM!" Said jimin happily as he realised who it was and hugged him and BamBam hugged back and smiled.

"Hi jiminie are you better now" Said BamBam with so much love in his eyes, Jimin nodded.

"Oh and jungkook your father needs you" Jimin turned to jungkook to see a very annoyed jungkook.
"I'll see you later"(see you later boy see you later, sorry I'm also a blink) jungkook Said through gritted teeth.

And jimin saw it and smirked.
"This is gonna be great" Said jimin to himself.

After the meeting
Ps. The meeting with jungkooks father was not that important they just talked bout how they should help the Parks.

Jungkook was walking out of his fathers office, when he spotted jimin and BamBam.

Jungkook P.O.V
I walked out of my fathers office and went towards the living room when I spotted jimin and bambam on the couch. Watching a movie. And jimins head was on bambams lap.

"Control yourself Jeon, control" I said to myself, and I made my way towards them.

"Hey jimin and...bambam" they snapped their heads towards me.

Third person P.O.V
Once jimin saw jungkooks face,he had a smug smile on.
"Hey jungkook-ah" said Jimin
"Oh hey Jimin" Said jungkook truing as hard as possible not to show his anger, but too late Jimin noticed it.

"Is there something wrong jungkook-ah" Said jimin with a inocente smile on, like he didn't do anything.

Of course there is something wrong Jimin.
Said jungkook inside his head of course he can't say that out loud...yet.

"No, of course not" Said jungkook.

"Ok, bambam let's go get popcorn, oh and jungkook wanna join?" Said jimin and jungkook shook his head, BamBam and jimin walked towards the kitchen passing by jungkook but before BamBam can pass him, jungkook whispered in his ear.

"Don't Get too close to jimin" and with that jungkook went to his room.

He took a shower then lied down on his huge bed and started thinking,

Why does jimin act like he doesn't want me,
I mean every omega wants me so why wouldn't he,
I'm pretty sure he is dyin inside to be with me right?

Pffft... of course he is in the most handsome alpha ever.

"Don't be too sure" Said jungkooks wolf
And why wouldn't I be, I mean everyone falls for me.
"Well I hate to crush your dreams, well actually I like crushing your dreams but whatever, I think jimin doesn't like you, in fact I think he likes BamBam more than you"

Jungkook closed the mind link and went to go training.

Meanwhile:-
"BamBam do you think he got jealous" Asked jimin as he was watching the ceiling, thinking.

"Of course did you not see his fake smile" Said bambam,

Author P.O.V
I know now you are confused, so let me fill you up with what's happening,
Well you see jimin does like jungkook but he is not dying for him he just wants to make him jealous and BamBam is helping him,

And by the way jimin got scolded by yoongi because he was hanging around a stranger.
But he got away from it, because he is cute and sexy.

Well back to the scenario:-
"BamBam I wanna go visit jungkook you coming" Said jimin smirking and BamBam nodded while having a smirk on as well.
Back to jungkook
"I JUST DONT FUCKING GET IT" screamed jungkook as he punched the punching bag, while his dad just sat down watching his son throw his tantrum, while trying to hold back his laughter.

" I'm better than BamBam, I'm stronger, and more hot" Said jungkook through gritted teeth.

"Well I think BamBam is also good looking" Said Mr.Jeon smirking "I agree" they both looked behind finding Mrs.Jeon.

And with that jungkook threw a fist at the punching bag and popped it.

"We will be going" Said Mr.jeon walking away with Mrs.jeon.

He was lifting weights when suddenly he saw BamBam and jimin coming his way and his eyes got dark.

Jungkook growled in annoyance and jimin seemed to have heard it because he smirked while walking towards jungkook

"Hey jungkook" Said BamBam clearly knowing he annoyed jungkook, jungkook just nodded in response.

Jimin walked behind jungkook and rested his arm on jungkooks shoulder and put his head on it, ( by the way if you are wondering if jimin is taller then the answer is no it's just because jungkook is sitting down)

When jimin saw jungkooks dark pitch black eyes he smiled sweetly at him.

"Jiminie I have to go Mr.Jeon wants me" Said BamBam as he left after jimin nodded.

"I'll be leaving too" whispered jimin in jungkooks ear, but before jimin could leave jungkook got up and put jimin on his shoulder, and started walking to the garden.

"HEY JUNGKOOK PUT ME DOWN" but it was no use since jungkook was so much stronger.

"Just keep quiet jimin I'm already angry enough" Said jungkook,

"But jungkook what if my boyfriend came back and saw us like this, he will think I am cheating on him but I'm not so I don't want him to get the wrong idea" Said jimin smirking and jungkook lost it.

Jungkooks eyes were no longer pitch black, but a piercing emerald green.

"What did you say" Said jungkook in a very low and dangerous voice.

Okay now is the time I stop or else I think BamBam will end up dead.

"Relax Jeon I was just joking" Said jimin trying his hardest t smile because let's be honest, jungkook looks scary at this moment.

"That's what I thought" Said jungkook and his eyes started going back to pitch black which means he is still mad but not boiling with anger which is a good thing right?.

"Now Jimin tell me what do you see in BamBam that I don't have"

—————————————————————————
Here is a quiz:-
What song is this: guess by emoji.
👩‍💼✔️
2nd one
👦❤️🏫