Chapter 15: The Beast-Taming Formula is the Successor's Key!

Without any options, and taking the momental reaction time of the 20 nine Passage Stage Practitioners and bolted out of the building. Since there was a wall of people blocking her from Qin YangTian, this was the only thing she could do.

However, this was all the time needed for Qin YangTian to take action. He swung his spear and cut down four Nine Passage Stage practitioners with one swing.

The a few others slowed and turned to look, only to meet death in the eye.

The ones chasing Ke YongAn was just about to reach her when they began to hear blood curdling shrieks erupt from behind them. Whipping their heads around, terror began to appear in their eyes. Qin YangTian was like a dragon lifted from its confinements, his spear slicing through the Nine Passage Realm practitioners with ease. If 20 had to pressure Qin YangTian to finally cause him to fall, then not to mention their reduced numbers now!

They no longer cared about the scroll when meeting danger to their lives, fleeing as far as they could. However, how could Qin YangTian just let them leave?

He caught up to each one of them, no matter how far away they were. The Nine Passage Stage practitioners couldn't even take one blow before they died under his spear.

Ke YongAn had accepted the fact that people on the road of cultivation died everyday, but seeing the slaughter before her eyes left her with a very detrimental feeling. She felt nauseous smelling and seeing blood on the ground.

A voice was transmitted over the distance. Don't move, or I'll kill you.

Ke YongAn did as she was told, although she felt indignant since she really didn't mean any harm.

"So, you were really after the formula all this time. My grandfather was right. You can't be trusted." Qin YangTian said coldly, his eyes fuming with anger.

Ke YongAn felt terrible about this misunderstanding and tried to explain,

"I was only trying to help-"

"Explain your sins in the afterlife." Qin YangTian cut Ke YongAn off and readied his spear.

Ke YongAn, even when facing her second death, did not fear. She was only boiling with rage at how Qin YangTian couldn't piece together the facts. Second of all, he had said, 'Don't move, or I'll kill you.' But here he was, about to kill Ke YongAn before she was able to explain and hand back the scroll, with was already held by both palms.

Thus, in her rage, Ke YongAn thought to herself, Who cares about this poopy scroll?! Screw you!

And, in-front of Qin YangTian, unfurled it, ripped it in half, packed it up in a ball and hurled it at his face!

The throw was done with considerable force, as she was still a 6th rank. However, even though Qin YangTian could have stopped it easily, in his dumbfounded moment, it landed on his face and began to fall.

Motes of golden light shone, before the piece of paper burned up and was replaced by the characters, "Successor" and was forcing its way into Qin YangTian's body!

Feeling this undulation, both old men in the fight paused briefly.

"Old fart, what have you done?!" The hired expert from the Holy Temple thundered out, as he could sense the formula was not in the hands of the apprentices.(but...you're old yourself.... -.-)

Qin LuPuo was also surprised, and didn't answer for a while. Who is it that is becoming the Beast Land's successor?

"How about we stop this fight?" Qin LuPuo was not in the mood for their intense fight, and before the hired expert could answer, Qin LuPuo had disappeared.

Arriving on scene, Qin LuPuo was stunned, but being someone with a high level of cultivation, was able to assort his thoughts. Seeing Qin YangTian in process of becoming the successor, he was relieved.

As for Ke YongAn, she knew that the motes of light were not harmful, and instead, gave benefits. Though she felt remorseful that she didn't take this chance, she did not dwell on it. Instead, she wondered about the cases in which she was able to touch things, and the next moment, unable to. She also pondered over how her body had arrived here.

But chasing around in circles but gaining no clues, Ke YongAn sighed and pushed them to the back of her mind. She suddenly noticed Qin LuPuo standing beside her and freaked out, jumping several metres back(or a dozen zhang).

Ke YongAn timidly greeted him. Even with her quiet voice, Qin LuPuo was able to hear her.

"G-greetings to you."

"There is no need to be scared." Qin LuPuo spoke, but his eyes were still on his grandson.

"um...do you know what's happening to him?"

For some odd reason, Qin LuPuo's mood seemed to change. His head turned toward her as he spoke with strictness,

"Refer to him as Sovereign lord."

This only made Ke YongAn even more confused.

"Okay...what is happening to the Sovereign Lord?"

"My grandson is going through the process of becoming the Sovereign Lord of Beast land. He will then be able to command each and every one of the beasts in this pocket world. The Beast-Taming Formula does have the skill to tame beasts, but it is also undoubtedly the key to becoming the successor. My family lived in this pocket world. It has whittled down to just me this generation.

I found my grandson as a very young child lying in a clearing of grass. It seemed to be heaven's will."

Ke YongAn took some time to absorb the information. She found out Qin YangTian and Qin LuPuo were not related by blood. Second of all, it seemed he was going to control the whole pocket world soon. Third of all, she had to refer Qin YangTian as the Sovereign Lord, but Qin LuPuo was still calling him grandson!!

The difference of treatment irked Ke YongAn, but she understood, as she was just a stranger.

However, at a critical conjuncture where the motes of golden light flashed into their brightest peak, something in Ke YongAn seemed adamant on taking the light.

The light struggled to retain themselves on Qin YangTian, and startled, Ke YongAn leapt away. Seeing the frown upon Qin LuPuo as he stared at his foster grandson, Ke YongAn felt guilty and thus moved away even furthur.

But that's when the thing in Ke YongAn went on fulldrive. The light began to dim and be transferred to Ke YongAn, even with such a distance away. The light baptized her body and began to feed her dantian. Unable to do anything, Ke YongAn watched as the thing devoured the light and began to refine it into the purest of Qi.

Ke YongAn hit that barrier yet again from the 6th rank to the 7th. Feeling the strength coursing through Ke YongAn's meridians, she confidently fought against the barrier. It was within expectations that the barrier was destroyed and she assented into the 7th rank. But it didn't stop there. It rose into the 8th rank, and for a split second...the 9th rank!

However, the motes of light were taken away yet again, traversing past her middle dantian and finally the highest dantian!

It was at that moment that Ke YongAn opened her eyes.

A small thingy!

Huang Xing: oh, oh! Big fishy, come here!

Big fishy: -swims over, cowering in fear. You can see that this was the whale that sent Ke YongAn flying-

Huang Xing: hello Little Snake!

Little snake: -the snake curls up and dares not move. You realize it was the white snake wanting to eat Ke YongAn's soul.-

Huang Xing: Hey-

Emperor Huang ZiYun: I finally found you!

Huang Xing: Oh sh-

And thus, the reason why her body was randomly lying around.