The Redheaded Spy

"Come on, she is not that bad."

|🔸|

|🔸|

IN this world, the only people who could calm Natasha's down only her boyfriend, Bruce Banner and her nephew, Peter Stark. But since yesterday Bruce was nowhere to be seen. Usually, when Natasha got mad, the doctor would be the one who cheered her up and changed her mood real quick. But the entire compound knew what actually happened and who was the one causing Natasha to let her mood down. Even Clint Barton, the closest human being to ever had experienced with angry Natasha, warned the entire compound to not make any sound or even tried to talk to her. So the headquarters had need really quiet in almost twenty four hours. No one dared to move, Clint even not stupid enough to start joking to worsen the former assassin's mood. She would totally break his bone apart if the archery guy did that.

When Peter returned after his field trip, everyone was really happy welcoming the boy back into the compound. At least, Peter would help them to talk to his scary deadly assassin aunt. Peter arrived at the compound, excitedly calling out his uncles, aunt, and big sister's name. Hoping they would greet him as excited as him. But he found a second later that the place was strangely quiet. When he entered the living room, he found almost everyone in the compound sat, wonderfully did not make any sound. Rhodey, Sam, and Wanda were found reading their book. Clint Barton was napping in the corner with Bucky on the sofa across the three who were reading, Steve Rogers and Vision were talking in the kitchen— quietly, if Peter did not have his enhanced hearing, he would not hear anything they said. He knew if his dad was probably busy in his lab as F.R.I.D.A.Y told him that Tony expected him in his private lab soon. Thor was out, he had been traveling the nine realms again. Meanwhile Bruce Banner was nowhere to be seen, probably also in his lab. Scott would totally be with his family.

Peter did not know anything that happened in the compound while he was away for the field trip. Nor did he knew if his most scariest aunt was in a bad mood. So he was jumping around his way to the living room, intentionally announcing his arrival to them and making all eyes turned on him. Peter even managed to wake up the ex-murderous assassin and the former spy in the corner. Everyone was staring at Peter, eyes went wide, with mouth wide opened. Gasping in horror at how loud Peter's voices could be. Clint harshly got up, ran towards him and covered Peter's mouth with his hands. Even though Peter most likely the only person beside Bruce who could calm Natasha's down, but seeing how bad her condition was, Clint was nervous if even Peter would not be able to fix his best friend's mood. Clint did not want to cause another Civil War between them the time Natasha killed Peter because of his loud noises in the next fifteen minutes.

Peter glanced at his uncle who some sort of happened making a fool of himself by stumbled over the sofa before reached him to cover his mouth. Even the others put their index finger in front of their mouth, shouting him to go silent in an instant. The room felt into a dead silent. Everyone was busy turned their head into the door but sighed in relief the minute they found out no one was coming in the next fifteen minutes. Because that was how fast Natasha's instinct if she wanted to kill someone. Wanda's hands even emitting the glowing red light, the movement she only did whenever there was an enemy. That must had been really serious as Peter could feel the tension and the pressure between the Avengers.