Little Raining

"Death isn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints."

|🔸|

|🔸|

EVERYTHING was normal at the Avengers tower. A normal boring day for the team without mission for Steve could enjoy reading his book. But that afternoon, Peter suddenly came into the living room, sitting on the couch beside him with head down and pouting. His little legs swinging in the air, arms crossed with eyes locked on the ground. Steve glanced over at his nephew, his curly brown hair looked messy as Steve ruffled Peter's hair. Since yesterday, it was only Steve and Bruce who were staying at the tower. Natasha and Clint went on a mission, a separated mission under Nick's order. Thor came back into his home in Asgard after the battle in New York and the God of Thunder said he had to deal with a proper Asgardian punishment for his little brother back in Asgard. Well Tony, the billionaire was busy with his company and had been going across the world for some meeting, sometimes along with Pepper. Bruce as usual, liked to spend his time making and doing some research down in his private lab, the one Tony intentionally made specifically for the doctor in his own floor.

After the battle in New York, Tony and Pepper rebuild the tower for the Avengers headquarters. Each Avengers had their own floor and theme designed to represent their character (based on Tony's point of view). For Steve, he got his own gymnastics room with perfectly brand new sports equipments. Since then, rather than staying in his old apartemen room in Brooklyn, he stayed there with the team. Also the ground floor for SHIELD to work. Tony had been going on to another country for the past week and Peter had been staying with the Avengers during the time. Ever since Nick Fury found out about it, he promised the billionaire that he would keep Peter's identity out from SHIELD's document until it was the time for Tony to introduce his son to the world. Peter liked sleeping with the team, especially Natasha as she always sang him a Russian lullaby every night before he went to bed. Because of that, Peter now knew some basic Russian language and sometimes sang the song in duet with Natasha.

Spending time with little Peter concluded Steve in many way. He knew exactly Peter's likes and dislikes. Peter liked playing with his LEGO toys, he had a complete set of Avengers toys in his room and would sometimes ask any Avengers to play with him (force actually, if the pleading puppy eyes included), he had an allergic with nuts and loved blueberry to death, Peter hated rain because of the thunderstorm, he loved dancing to the relaxing music everytime Bruce played it in the tower (if that was the case, it meant he was stressing out and did not want to damage the city by Hulking out), he loved braided Natasha's hair and Thor's hair (if he got the chance to stay), he liked to learn the sign language from Clint (because one of his friends was deaf, Peter insisted learning the sign language after his second day of school), he loved playing with his duck toys whenever he took a bath, above all Peter loved the time when he did the video calls to his parents. Peter missed both Tony and Pepper so much.

Today, Happy usually picked the boy up from school and Steve just realized if he did not hear any sound from Peter the time he walked into the tower. But his clothes had changed, which meant he went straight up to his floor into his room and changed all by himself. Now, Peter looked completely pissed off and not in a good mood as he kept pouting with arms crossed. It was Saturday, so the school bells rang earlier. Peter was never this quiet everytime he went home after school. Usually, he would cheerfully calling each Avengers names and told any of the team he could find to tell his day at school. Even before the team actually asked. Steve loved when Peter initially told the team about his day, he would start from what he had learnt from school then talking about what his friends doing and then him. The tower without Peter's story telling was boring and so intense as there lived together people with superpowers, and agents from super secret international organization.