Author's Note

My dearest readers.

I have to announce something extremely sad. I'm going to end this book now. Sadly, it's not the best choice I have but I need to do it. I'm currently a college student and will be graduating next year. So, I need to do some stuff, preparing myself for the graduation. College has been stressing out lately and with my last grade that wasn't satisfied me enough, so I need to do an extra work for it.

But the sad thing is not only that I have to end this book (*insert T'Challa's voice*: I don't care). I'm also going to go on a hiatus, it's hard for me to say after so many experiences I have by making this two books (this is so sad, Alexa play despacito). Thank you for all your support and kind love to my second book. Now, I think it's time for me to leave behind all of this for a moment and focusing on my goal in life (which means graduating next year).

Hopefully the last chapter will satisfy you enough. I look forward to make more and more books in the future, and show Peter's relationship not only with Tony, but with other characters too. If (maybe) I have time to relax a bit and get an idea to write another book (which I have), I would immediately do that! Don't worry! But it could be about Tony and Peter again or other character and an OC, depends on my moods to make which one (LOL). Alright, thank you so much for your kind support! See you when I see you!!

Valēte!

Lots of love,
Ran.