Odinson's Brothers

"Even I'm not that merciless, Stark."

|🔸|

|🔸|

CHRISTMAS was one of the best holiday for Peter. Because it was the time when his family would gather around in the living room, with two and a half meters long christmas three and a bunch of presents underneath. Not only his parents would spare their busy schedule to celebrate the event, but the Avengers were gladly joined them for the winter holiday. Peter never been so happy about Christmas rather than celebrating it with his complete family. Even Clint and Scott came with their family, and the living room in Stark residence was now full with people chattering and joking around with wine, chips, and some juices for the children. Peter saw his mom standing in the counter, preparing food with the help of Natasha, Wanda, Laura, and Hope. They had been purposely picking out some healthy meal for them to be eaten plus with the BBQ. Peter was running around his house, with Clint's and Scott's children. He would not mind the different age between them, it was the only time his dad would let him to be actually this hyperactive despite his real age.

Once they were tired, they sat down on the couch. Staring admiringly. Cooper, Lila, and Cassie were asking Peter about the presents. Then asked the sixteen year old boy about his other duty as Spider-Man. The minute their father entered his house, the immediately introduced Peter as the vigilante hero. And three of them never left their eyes out from Peter ever since then, asked him about his suit, how he could climb walls, or even about his web shooters. Peter had asked the three of them to not tell the others about his secret identity, as he did not want to attract any bad guy to attack his parents. The three of them nodded, agreeing with Peter. Cooper and Lila told Peter if he did not need to be worry because they both had been living with their father's secret job for years. As for Cassie, well she said she would try her best not to tell her friends about Peter's job life. Because her father had also asked her to not tell about his identity.

Everyone was still talking, happiness surroundings the entire room. Peter never felt this happier before. He usually spent Christmas only with his parents, sometimes only with Pepper, sometimes Rhodey came even only for few hours. Because the Avengers were always busy with their mission and they thought, they wanted to let the little family to celebrate it together. Did not mean Peter hate celebrate it alone with his family, he just thought the event would be so much valuable if he could get everyone to be in the same room, happily talking and joking like what they did right now. It was not the first time they celebrated Christmas together with the complete team with the newest addition of Scott Lang and Doctor Strange to the team.

Shuri could not come because she was busy in Wakanda for some event and wished the best for the party. As for the Guardians, well— they were up there in the galaxy. Looking for people in emergency situation. But the Star Lord called him yesterday, apologizing that they could not come because of their job, also wish for the best. Peter was a bit disappointed because either the Wakanda royal family and the Guardians could not come. But it was okay, because they were now celebrating it together even without the completed people. When Peter just chilling out on the couch, left behind by the three children, the elevator suddenly dinged. Appearing the two addition to the list guest. Thor Odinson, walking into the room, a huge grinned on his face as he put down his axe, not far from the couch Peter was sitting on.