Chapter 1: Helpless

Chapter 1: Helpless

Disclaimer: I do not own My Hero Academia or any pictures/videos posted.

Third P.O.V:

3 Years Ago.

A young girl lightly limped down the darkening street, bruises and cuts littering her pale skin, extremely visible under the setting sun. She grunted as her adrenaline wore off giving her the full effect of her sore feet and busted lip.

As she reached the front door to her house she leaned against the door frame, already dreading what was coming.

She gave a big sigh and pushed the door open with her right shoulder. As she closed the door as took off her shoes, she heard the thumping of foot steps coming her way.

"Heather!?" Her mother practically screamed. "Where on earth have you been!?" She yelled storming up to the girl. Heather kept her head down and walked passed her mother.

"Out." She simply said, avoiding eye contact. As she tried to make a bee line to her bedroom her mother got in front of her again. Heather was not in the mood to talk about this.

"Don't give me that! School ended an hour ago! And you come home now!?" She glared at her daughter in worry, her hands clutching her black hair in an anxious twinge. "You know you're meant to come straight home-" she pause as she finally got a proper look at her daughter. The bruises and small cuts finally coming into light.

"Who did this?" She said with a cold voice.

"Mom-"

"Who. Did. This!?" She said more forcefully.

"It's nothing!" Heather brushed it off and tried to get passed to her room. Her mother wasn't having it.

"Nothing? Nothing!? This isn't nothing! Now tell me who did this so I can-"

"So you can what!?" Heather suddenly snapped. "Report them? Tell them off? That's gonna do jack shit and you know it!"

"Heather this can't go on! You-"

"Can't fight! I know! You tell me every day incase you haven't noticed!" Heather finally stormed passed her mother and marched up the stairs. Her mother followed.

"Heather I'm trying to help-"

"Well sorry to break it to you, but this isn't gonna stop just because a few adults say it's wrong!" Heather yelled back, anger overflowing.

"Heather, if you would just tell a teacher-"

"Tell a teacher? Oh yeah, that'll stop them alright." Heather said sarcasm dripping from her words as she found her bedroom.

"Poor, little, helpless Heather got a teacher to give them a slap on the wrist, better not mess with her!" Heather stomped into her bathroom.

Heather's mother gave a frustrated sigh. Why did Heather have to be so difficult?

"Heather you know you it too dangerous for you to fight back! You're-" her mother paused and so did Heather. A small air of silence came between the two.

Heather turned to her with a glare. "I'm what mom? Powerless? Helpless?" She mocked turning around fully. "Not my brother? Not you? Not dad? Quirkless?" She continued, her anger finally reaching the max. "The list could go on!" She finished.

Her mother realising how this could escalate spoke in a more calm manor. "I'm just trying to keep you safe-"

"Because I can't defend myself without a quirk right? Isn't that what it is!-"