Chapter 8: Battle Training

Disclaimer: I do not own My Hero Academia or any pictures/videos posted

Third P.O.V:

"I. Am. Here! Coming through the door like a hero!" The unmistakable voice of All Might sounded over the students as he cascaded into the classroom.

All the students gasped in awe at the famous hero.

"Woah! I can't believe it's really All Might!"

"So he is a teacher! This year is gonna be totally awesome!"

"Hey look. Is he wearing his silver age costume?"

"I'm getting goosebumps. So retro!"

Heather stayed tight lipped and quiet next to Izuku as everyone had stars in their eyes over the hero. It wasn't that she didn't like All Might. She admired him just as much as everyone else, but right now... She suddenly felt very ill just looking at him.

All might stood proudly at the top if the classroom with his hand on his hips which somehow made Heather feel worse. "Welcome to the most important class at U.A high! Think of it as heroing 101!" He exclaimed. "Here you will learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight in the name of good!"

He flexed his muscles impressively. "Let's get into it! Today's lesson will pull no punches!" He presented a card will the word "Battle!" Inscribed into it. Heather's stomach twisted painfully.

"Fight training!" Bakugou said with eagerness.

"Real combat?" Izuku mumbled worriedly.

"..." Heather still didn't say a word but she began to get more pale with every minute that passed. Izuku glanced anxiously over at her and nudged her a bit to get her attention. Heather's eyes snapped to him and Izuku's concern skyrocketed. Heather looked as if she would collapse any minute. Her eyes frantic, skin an unhealthy pale and beginning to leak cold sweat, hands shaking as they death gripped her skirt. She tried to twitched her lips up and smile at him but it came out as grimace.

"But!" All Might said, gaining back their attention. "One of the keys of being a hero is... Looking good!" He declared and pointed dramatically to sets of cuby holes with numbers plastered on them.

"These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the request you sent in before school started." He explained and the class erupted with cheers. They were really getting their own costumes!

"Get yourselves suited up! Then meet me at training ground beta!"

"Yes sir!"

Heather swallowed down whatever threatened to come up and trembled as she got up from her seat to collect her costume. Izuku came up to rest a comforting hand on her shoulder and she accepted it gratefully as they walked up to get their new uniforms. Both were vaguely aware of the three pairs of eyes resting on them but brushed it off.

They had other things to worry about.

=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^=

Heather still didn't feel any better when she entered the girl's changing room. She still felt the painful twist and turn of her stomach as she mutely went to put on her costume. Her lack of focus and worryingly pale skin didn't go unnoticed either.

The girl changing next to her glanced curiously at Heather. "You okay, Shiori?" She asked with her frog like tongue sticking out a bit.

Heather's eyes shot to the green haired girl in alarm. "'Fine" she choked out, unfolding her new uniform.