Chapter 5: I Am Here As A Hologram!

Chapter 4: I Am Here As a Hologram!

Disclaimer: I do not own My Hero Academia or any pictures/videos posted.

Heather P.O.V:

Waiting for my letter was absolute hell.

Every time the mail came through everyone in the house would tense up and dive for them like dolphins. In fact, even though the letter was meant for me, it was as if everyone was paranoid about it, if the way my mother and father would shuffle through the letters anxiously was anything to go by. Both my parents, brother and me feared the letter from U.A. Well, I feared it because I didn't want to fail, my parents feared it because they didn't want me to pass.

It was extremely frustrating.

But then it became depressing, when the letter still didn't arrive after 2 weeks. Eventually my parents stopped being worried and even seemed happy about the absent letter. Taking it as a sign that I'd failed. I didn't want to believe that but... It wasn't far fetched. But the school would of sent a notice to say I've failed right? They should've said something right? So why didn't they?

As a few more days passed I began to loose more hope. Izuku had already gotten his letter and confirmed to me that he'd passed. Now, out of the two of us, I was the only one waiting. Even if the letter eventually came there was little to no guarantee that it would say I'd passed either. I was almost scared to get it now.

Kyoshi was at least reassuring me that U.A usually take this long to respond but he wasn't as cruel as to raise my hopes about a passing score.

I could only wait and see.

=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^=

"It's here!" Kyoshi screamed, barging into the kitchen where me and my parents were contently having breakfast.

My mother hummed, not really acknowledging Kyoshi's statement. "What's here sweetie?"

Kyoshi shoved the letter on the table. "The letter from U.A!"

Just like that my father started choking on his bacon and my mother's head snapped up from her book in surprised horror. I gagged on my orange juice for a bit in surprise, then managed to straighten myself again.

Before my brother could blink I was nose diving towards the letter and ripping it open. I rose a confused eyebrow when there wasn't a letter inside but a disk instead.

I cast a weary glance at it before picking the disk out of the envelope and started fiddling with it, wondering what it was.

Kyoshi glanced at it once then suddenly cursed and slammed his hand down on the table. "Damn it!" He burst out in anger.

My parents look at him with worry. "Kyoshi... Are you alright dear?" My mother asked carefully, not sure what had set off her child.

He just shook his head and stormed out of the kitchen. I could faintly hear him slam the door to his room upstairs and flinched a little.

I awkwardly stare at my parents, placing the disk back into the letter. I got up from my seat, bringing the envelope with me. "I'm, um... Can I got to Nina's?." I ask, to which my parents nodded mutely.

=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^=

"Is that...!" Nina exclaimed when she saw the letter in my hand.

I nodded waving the envelope around. "It is!"

Nina grinned excitedly. "Well, what're you waiting for!? Open it kid!"