Chapter 13: I said I don't need help!

Disclaimer: I do not own My Hero Academia or any pictures/videos posted.

Third P.O.V:

Aizawa stood at the front of the bus and quieted everyone, "We're here. Stop messing around."

They all trailed off the bus, with Iida leading the group. In front of the building was Pro Hero: Thirteen.

"Everyone! I've been waiting for you!" He said enthusiastically, exciting all the students.

"Its the space hero, Thirteen!" Izuku exclaimed excitedly. Heather had heard about the hero before. Not much really since she tended not to focus on many heroes, but she'd heard quite good things about Thirteen.

"I love Thirteen!" Ochaco exclaimed quietly to Heather, lightly tugging her arm in excitement. Heather glanced at her, amused.  

"Lets go inside without delay." The hero said, motioning for the students to follow him.

Heather and the other students marveled at the size of the building and scanned the large room that contained different life-sizes structures of natural disasters.

Thirteen stood in front of them and gestured to the simulations proudly, "A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm. Its a training ground I made with different types of accidents and disasters. Its called the Unforeseen Simulation Joint! Or U.S.J for short!"

Class 1-A deadpanned slightly at the name, all of them familiar with the coincidence.

USJ...

"Thirteen where's All Might? He was supposed to meet us here." Aizawa asked monotonously.

"About that..." He lowered his voice so the students behind Aizawa couldn't hear the rest of the thought. He then held up three fingers, much to everyone's confusion. 

"That's the height of irrationality." Aizawa scoffed, irritated, leaving most of them wondering just what All Might had done. Heather noticed that Izuku looked slightly more distraught, but brushed it off as nervousness for the training.

Thirteen remained cheerful. "But it can't be helped. Shall we begin?" The class all nodded enthusiastically.

Thirteen clapped his hands, "Right! Lets see... Before we begin, let me say one thing... er, two things... three?... or four... or five... or six... seven..." 

We get it... The class all thought in sync. 

The hero seemed to snap out of it, "Everyone! I'm sure you are aware of my quirk, Black Hole. I can suck up anything and turn it into dust!"

Izuku perked up, "You've been able to use that quirk to save people from all kinds of disasters, right?"

Thirteen nodded but an air of seriousness settled around him. "Yes, but its a power that can kill easily." A hush fell over the class. 

"Some of you also have quirks like that, right?" The hero asked in the morbid silence. 

"In a superhuman society, personal quirks have been certified and regulated, so it doesn't seem like a problem at first glance. However, please do not forget that there are many quirks that can kill with one wrong step. With Aizawa's physical fitness test, you found out the possibilities of your own quirks. And with All Might's person-to-person combat training, you experienced the danger of using these powers against others. This class is a fresh start. You shall learn how to use your quirk to save lives! You do not have powers so you can harm others. I hope you leave here with the understanding that you have to power to help others. That is all! Thank you for listening!"