hE nEeD soMe miLk

A/N: Flash's bullying got worse btw, more physical not just name calling and such. Also, Peter lives with the avengers and let's pretend that they all made up and everyone's lives happily together

Peter gets hurt by a bully pretty much

Peter's POV

Well today actually sucks, first my alarm didn't go off and I was late to school, then I realized I forgot my lunch money which is definitely not good for my metabolism and then last period I found out my class and I are going on a field trip to Avengers Compound in a week. And to finish it all off of my perfect day, after school Flash punched me so now, my nose is broken, great, just great!

"Hey kid." Happy stated blankly.

"Hey." I said covering my nose.

I guess he thought that was a little weird that I wasn't very 'hEy HaPpY hOwS yOuR dAy GoiNG' because of what he said next.

"You alright kid?" He asked turning around with concern in his voice and clear on his face, so he did care about me...

"mm yah" I tiredly and not very convincingly, still covering my nose.

He then turned around and closed the window between the driver and the passenger and I guess he forgot about my advanced hearing, 'hey friday, call Tony

So I groaned very loudly. (Not in that way you dirty minded snek) and he apparently didn't hear me.

'Calling Tony' Friday said.

'Hey happy, what's up? Did you get the kid?'

'Yah I got the kid bu-"

'Then why are you calling?'

'Somethings up...'

'What do you mean something's up?' Oh no, Tony was getting suspicious.

'I mean somethings up with the kid'

'Wait, what! Is he ok? Why is someth- stop laughing Bruce-. Wait Happy, is he hurt?! I swear to fucking god if he's hurt someone won't see the lights of tomorrow' Tony said that with so much concern in his voice, I'm scared he will become the emotion of concern.

'he's not hurt as far as I can see.'

'Now I can stop my self from having a heart attack, thanks. Tell him to come to my lab and not the den to do his homework' His voice obviously relaxed a lot, but concern was still there.

'Ok'

The window thingy opened and I quickly covered my nose and refrained from wincing in pain.

"Hey kid, Tony wants you to go to his lab to do homework." Happy said not very happily.

"Ok." I said lazily, even though I already knew this.

I wondered what my nose looked like, as I didn't look at it yet. So I looked in the window and I almost gagged. My nose was big, swollen and purple and horribly out of place, this is a bad break.

The ride to the compound was rather quick, and once I was in the elevator I forgot about my nose, which was a huge mistake.

The elevator opened to reveal all the avengers, except Thor, Tony and Bruce as they were in the lab and Thor was on Asgard. I remembered my nose and covered it quickly, but with my luck, Clint already saw it

"Hey ki.." he trailed off and his eyes widened as he saw my nose "what the hell happened to your nose?" He questioned.

By now everyone was looking over here and questions were being screamed at me, so I stupidly covered my ears because it was hurting them, but of course they saw the nose. And everyone rushed towards me. (7)