achoo, i think it's the flu (part 1)

I changed the plot so peter is actually sick, the part 2 for this should come out within the hour.

This is short, that is why it is part 1

Peters POV
I had woke up on this annoying Monday morning to the sound of my alarm clock. I had to get to school. Groaning, I shut it off and looked at the time. It was 6:30am and I had to be at school by 7:30. I felt absolutely terrible and I wanted to die.

Tony came in after five minutes and tried to wake me up. "Come on bud, you're going to be late" he said gently, definitely not helping my headache.

"C'mon Pete." he said and started shaking me lightly. I rolled over to face him.

"What?" I said, realizing how raspy my voice was.

"Kid are you feeling okay?" Tony asked worriedly.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I said and got up out of my bed.

I stumbled to the bathroom and closed the door. I took a glance in the mirror and saw how pale and sweaty I looked, oops. I then walked out of the bathroom and into the living room where Steve, Sam, Scott and Rhodey were.

"Morning Pete" Steve said and smiled. I gave a weak wave back.

"Are you okay? You don't look so good." he asked. He walked over to me and felt my forehead "I think you're sick kid, go lay back down." He said and I 'frowned'.

"No it's okay, I'm fine!" I said quickly.

"That wasn't a question Pete, go lay down." He said and ushered me back to my room.

I coughed as this was happening and started complaining.

"Steve, I'm fine! There's no need for this!"

"Pete, just lay down and get some rest. The others are coming back today around 8:30, they can check up on you too. And Tony would want you to stay home, even though he is here, he went back to sleep. I'll make some soup and you are going to be in bed when it is done. Am I clear?" He said in a stern, but nice voice.

"Yes Steve." I said with a raspiness in my voice.

"Good." He said satisfied.

Bucky's (🥰) POV
As me and the rest we're heading home, Steve called a bit panicked because he said Peter wasn't feeling well. That was a bit strange because I didn't know that he could even get sick after the spider bite, but apparently he can.

I told the others and we agreed that we'd check on him as soon as we get home.

Guys I'm so sorry that was hella short and that's why it's only a preview but I forgot I had a wake today and I had no time to write and I'm so tired it's not even funny.