bAsEbaLL?

My chapters are a mess right now ahahaha

Voting at the end of the chapter that would be greatly appreciated if you participated in.

I'm writing this quickly bc I didn't want to just put an authors note with voting so here's a short chapter based on last night.

Peters POV
Here it was, playoffs. One of the most stressful times of the year.

My team and I were currently playing our rivals, and we were losing. The score was 7-5, last inning.  We were the home team thankfully so we had the advantage of batting last.

The last half of the inning started when the last batter in our lineup was up to bat, hit a single. It was then top of the order meaning I was up third. Nerves were filling me as the batter hit a line-drive to shortstop, them catching it. Since my team was so in the moment the runner on first forgot about tagging up so they threw to first and got a double play.

Two outs and we were still down. My team never lost hope and we kept all of our energy and determination to win.

The second batter in the lineup was at the plate. He hit base hit right behind second base on the second pitch.

It was the time in the lineup where we need power hitters, so, it was my turn. "Up now, Peter Parker number 21." My dugout started screaming and so did the stands, well, mostly the avengers, but they started clapping.

First pitch, ball. Runner steals second.

Second pitch, low strike outside corner.

Third pitch, right down the middle. I swing the bat and the ball flys down the third base line behind the left fielder. Runner on second scores. The whole field goes crazy. (Ahhh. Go stupid ahhhh)

Another power hitter is up. He hits the ball to center field and I run home. Everyone goes crazy again.

I run into the dugout and everyone starts hitting me on the head and high fiving me, but I ignore it and watch Aaron, not a power hitter, at bat.

First pitch, ball,  runner steals second no throw down.

Second pitch, ball, runner steals third, throw down but runner is safe.

Third pitch, Aaron hits the ball down the third base line. The runner on third runs home and everyone started cheering and yelling. We won!

We then got ice cream.

I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS.

Which do you want a part two to first?

I thought you loved him (part 2)

Where's Peter (part 2)

I have something evil planned for both of those heheheheh.