LoKiLoKiLoki (part 2)

Sooooo many people requested part two so here it is lol.

3rd Person POV

Loki was kept under a close eye by all of the team, since none of them wanted him touching Peter. They took shifts on Loki-Sitting throughout the night.

Peter though, was completely oblivious to this as he was still asleep. It was now 8:00 AM when he woke up, he automatically thought of where Loki was.

'Hey, wasn't I on Mr.Loki?' He thought when he woke up. Peter than realized that someone probably moved him so he was comfortable.

He started walking down to the kitchen and what he found surprised him a bit.

He found half of the avengers staring angrily at Loki.

"Hey guys, what are you doing to Mr.Loki?"

"Mr.Lo-!? Peter, do you know that he was the one who started the New York battle? Killed many innocent people?" Tony questioned his son

"Yah, but that was like what? Six years ago? People can change in six years." He retorted back

"Pe-" he was cut off by Peter

"I personally like Mr.Loki! He's nice and he showed me some magic!" He told the team walking over to him.

"Pete," Clint started, stepping in Peters path to Loki "he's dangerous, unpredictable. We don't even know why he's here."

"I told you mortals, I came here to-"

"Quiet, you do not have talking privileges get." Tony barked

"But-"

"n0"

Loki rolled his eyes and crossed his arms like the sassy god he is.

"Thor, bring your brother to an empty room and put your hammer in front of it so no one can open it." (its not broken, ive resurrected it)

Thor pouted, knowing better than to defy an angry Tony "come brother, we shall talk later."

They got up and started walking to the spare bedroom down the hall.

"Peter, we care about you and we want you to be safe. So please contact us next time we're not here and Loki comes." Steve said with the Eyebrows of Disappointment ™

"But Pops, he didn't hurt me. He even watched drake and josh with me!

"All he did was show me some magic and talk with me! He did nothing wrong!" Peter tried to reason as Thor walked back into the room

"Than explain the dagger plunged into the wall." Bucky scoffed

"He didn't know who I was when he first so he threw a dagger at me when my back was turned," *avengers eyes widen* "but I dodged because of Spidey Senses ™ and all!"

"But What if you didn't dodge it?" Natasha asked

"But I did! Why are you focusing on the what if's and not on what happened!"

"Because that's the things he could do!" Tony retorted

"Whatever, I'm going to see Mr.Loki."

"Good luck, Thor's hammer is in front of it." He shouted

Peter just walked off, pretending not to hear his dad.

The team followed Peter to the spare bedroom to stop him from pulling a muscle trying to lift the mjolnir, but what they saw surprised them even more.

They watched the innocent, 16 year old kid pick up the magic hammer and move it to the side and walk into the room in which Loki was being held in.

Thor dropped to his knees and started begging peter "Please, please, please do not take over Asgard."

"Calm yourself Thor, I'm not gonna take over Asgard."

"Really?"

"Yes, now would you let me hang out with Mr.Loki? Just give him a chance!"

"Fine, but I find even a scrape on you after being with him, you will no longer be able to."

"Yay! Thank you!"

AHHH THIS IS SO SHORT!