Four years i've been right here.

This is what I wanted to happen in 4x23. It will have some of the original lines and some of my own lines. Listen to the video above we'll reading the top half of the book . It will be like reading a audio book. The first part of this book is from the actual episode. When you see another message in black it means now you have to read on you own.
Disclaimer:I don't own these characters. They are owned By the people who actually make Castle.
I went back through the story since this is my first ever one and Decided to add more detail. If you enjoyed it the first time you should have another read.

Kate- So our killer had a keychain and he matched it to East Way Car Rentals.

Rick- That could be anywhere of a thousand cars.

Kate- I know it's a needle in a haystack but at least it's a haystack and they keep most of there licenses on file...

Rick- Kate.

Kate- Yet he's probably using a fake ID but we should be able to narrow it down from there.

Rick- Kate .

Kate- What's wrong?

Rick- You um...*clears throat* you have to stop...this investigation you you have to stop.

Kate- Castle we already talked about this I'm fine. I'm in control.

Rick- No you're not. They are and if you don't stop they will kill you Kate.

Kate- What are you talking about?

Rick- Before Montgomery went into that hanger he sent a package to someone...someone he trusted. It contained information damaging to the person behind all this. Montgomery was trying to protect you but the package didn't arrive until after you'd been shot. Montgomery's friend struck a deal with them. If they left you alone the package and the information inside it would never see the light of day but they made one condition you had to back off and that's the reason your alive Kate because you stopped.

Kate- How do you know this?

Rick- In order for the deal to work someone had to make sure you weren't pursuing it.

Kate- Are you a part of this?

Rick- I was just trying to keep you safe.

Kate- By lying to me about the most important thing in my life?

Rick- That lie was the only thing that was Protecting you.

Kate- Castle I didn't need protection. I needed a lead and you sat on it for a year. Now who is this person how do I find him?

Rick- He's a voice on the phone. He's a shadow in a parking garage.

Kate- You met with him? How do you know that he's not behind my moms murder?! How do u know that he's not involved and how the hell could you do this?!

Rick- Cause I love you... but you already know that don't you... you've know for about a year.

Kate- Are you kidding me? Your actually bring this up right now after you told me that you just betrayed me.

Rick-Kate Listen to me.

Kate-Listen to you. Why should I listen to you? How am I even supposed to trust anything that you say?

Rick- How are you?...because of everything we've been through together...four years I've been right here ...four years just waiting for you to open your eyes to see that I'm right here and I'm more than a partner. Every morning I-I bring you a cup of coffee just so I can see a smile on your face because I think you are the most Remarkable Maddening Challenging Frustrating person I've ever met and I love you Kate and if that means anything to you. If you care about me at all just don't do this?!