Wedding After party.

Kate Beckett's POV
Kate And Rick walk hand in hand into the ballroom and everyone Starts cheering them on.

Everyone they knew was there. Kevin and Jenny Ryan and their kids. Javier Esposito and Laine Parish came together because they got back together again.(they deserve to be together)There was everyone else that they enjoyed from the precinct also we cant forget about Martha and Jim the happy parents of the two love birds.

Now That we have talked about who is at this after party its time to get this party started. We start sharing champagne until Espo and Ryan decided that it's time to do speeches.

"I remember when Castle first started at the prescient. None of us really liked him. But you know what over time he grew on all of us. Some of us more than others *points at beckett* we never thought when they met in a million years that they would ever fall in love but guess we were wrong. You guys are perfect for each other * lifts up glass of champagne* to happiness" Ryan starts to walk off the stage.

Espo then grabs the microphone. " I couldn't have thought of a better time to do this then now. Lanie would you please come up here please. *Lanie goes up* I never thought in a million years that I would be doing this especially to a amazing gorgeous girl like you. What better time then now. I love you Lanie Perish * gets down on one knee * Will you marry me Lanie Perish?" "Of course I will Marry you Espo. Ive been waiting for this moment for quite some time." Everyone started cheering.

Everyone else shares their speeches and tells us how they hated Rick at first or never thought we would end up together. I got up and decided to say a few words. "If you told me years back that I would fall in love with this childish dork I would laugh in your face but you know what dating him was the best decision of my life and look were we are now. Married and also expecting a baby in 8 months." Everyone started crying and cheering.

None of them expected that surprise to come out of my mouth. "OMG Kate I'm so happy. I'm going to be a dad again. I never thought in a million years I would ever become a dad again. Thank you for being the best wife and mother of my child. I love you Kate Beckett." " I love you too Castle so much."

It was now time to toss the bouquet . I stood on a stool and threw it behind me. Lanie caught it and kissed Espo after. Right as Lanie and Espo pulled apart Lanie had a urge to throw up. She started running to the  washroom and I ran after her.

Lanie- Kate  is that you?
Kate- Yes it is. I came running after you. Are you ok?
Lanie- I don't know Kate. I have been throwing up for a few days now.
Kate- You don't think...
Lanie- That I might be pregnant too. Yeah Actually.
Kate- Have you taken a test yet? If not I have a extra one in my purse.
Lanie- Yes please Kate. I'm scared though what if I am pregnant. What is Espo going to think of me. We have only had the talk about kids once and that was years ago.
Kate- There is nothing to be scared about because you know what I can see how much Esposito loves you. He would love to have kids with you because if he didn't Then he wouldn't have asked you to marry him in front of everyone.
Lanie- you are right Kate. I bet he will be happy. Can you give me that test please?
*gives Lanie the test and she takes it*
OMG KATE ITS POSITIVE
We are going to have kids around the same age.
Kate- I'm so happy for you.

Once the two of them both calm down they walk out of the bathroom together and Espo and Castle are waiting outside of the bathroom.

"Let's give them some space ' I say
Lanie turns around and winks at me. After they walk away I explain to Castle what happened.

Espo- Lanie what's wrong? You have me worried-
Lanie- I need to tell you something. Please don't be mad its not something expected.
Espo- What could I possibly be mad about Lanie. I love everything about-
Lanie- Javier Esposito I'm pregnant also and I just thought you would be mad about it. I've thought I might be pregnant for a few days and I just took a test now.
Espo- Is this what you thought I would be mad about? Sweetie this is the best thing ever.
Lanie- I thought you would be mad because we aren't married yet but you know what I am happy you are happy and thats all that matters.
Espo-Of course I'm happy this is the best thing ever. Now let's go tell the others.

They walk out of the space they were talking in private and come get on the stage.

"Me and Lanie have another announcement to make. Neither of us were expecting it but we are up here to tell you that me and Lanie are also expecting a kid in about 8 months."

"Actually Lanie is having the kid not you unless you have something else to tell us. If so you some explaining to do on how you are also pregnant." I say.

We all cheered for them and then drink champagne except for me and Lanie and we enjoyed the rest of our wedding before it was time to go home.

Hi welcome back to another one of these. I've had a lot going on with school and a flood in my basement. I'm going to try and upload more often. Also no pregnant people drank in this story. Beckett knew she was pregnant so she drank virgin drinks and Lanie had a feeling she was so she also had virgin drinks. I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. I also want to say thank you for like 500 something reads on this story. If you have any suggestions for future one shots put them in the comments. Also I have another book called one shots where I put a story I made for school about Willy wonka except it's about crack if you would like go check it out.

Have a wonderful day and I hope you are doing well!