Surprise

Beckett's Pov

I woke up this morning feeling sick to my stomach but just shrugged it off and went downstairs to find that Castle made me breakfast with coffee.

Usually I love my coffee but something about it this morning made me feel sick.

"Castle I'm wide awake I don't need coffee this morning" he gives me a weird look but just takes it and pours it in the sink.

After I eat my food I got a call from the Precient. I tell Castle "I need to go to the precinct because there was a murder last night."

I head upstairs and get ready to go. I head downstairs and get my shoes on and head out the door.

At the precinct

I walk out of the elevator and sit down at my desk. "So who is our victim?" I ask trying to keep my breakfast down.

"We actually have two victims. They were roommates. Our victims are Malcom Wayne and Elizabeth Watts. Malcom was 45 years old and the woman was 36." Ryan states, leaning on his desk and checking his phone for a brief second.

"Laine texted me. She needs you down at the morgue"  I grab my coat and head to the morgue.

On my way to the morgue all I can think about is  why do I feel like I need to throw up. Maybe I'm pregnant and crap my periods late. I get to the morgue and get ready to go inside .

Then I throw up in a garbage can just before I walk inside. I walk into the morgue and walk up to Laine.

"What else did you find out?" I ask trying to act like I didn't just throw up.

"Well I was looking at Elizabeth and I found out that she was 3 weeks pregnant with Malcom's kid." She tells me.

Should I ask her to do a test for me. I don't really want to bug her .

"Thanks Laine. I will call the boys and tell them. I really should get going" I say. I start heading for the door when Laine says

"Actually Kate are you okay you look sick?"

"Actually I don't think so I throw up outside and we all know how I love my coffee and I couldn't even handle the smell of that this this morning." I tell her hoping she knows what I'm talking about .

"Do you think you could be ...."
"Pregnant. Yeah i think I might be. Could you do a test?

"Sure I can. Kate are you going to be happy if it's positive?"

"Of course I will be happy but I'm not sure of Castle. What if he doesn't want any more kids. He already has Alexis."

"I bet Castle would love to have more kids especially with you. He loves you. Now before we get carried away let's do the test."

She takes some of my blood and goes to a examination table and looks at it to figure out what's wrong with me.

"Kate we were right you're indeed pregnant. You should go tell Castle."

"Thanks so much Laine"

I walk out of the morgue and make my way to my car. When I get In my car I grab out my phone and make a phone call to Ryan.

"Hello Ryan sorry it took so long. Laine told me she was pregnant about three weeks and that it was Malcom's kid. Also I'm actually going to go home and get some rest I feel sick. Can you tell Victoria Gates that for me?"

"Okay thx for the information. Yes go home and get some rest. Hopefully your feeling better tomorrow. Bye Beckett."

"Bye Ryan" I say as I hang up the phone. I scroll down and find Castles number. I click call and wait for him to answer.

"Hello Rick."

"Hello Kate. What's wrong ? Shouldn't you be at work?"

"Yeah but I left I felt sick . I was wondering if you could meet me at the park where you proposed to me. I have to tell you something."

"Okay meet you there in 10."

"Okay bye"

I say as I end the call. I put my car in drive and drive to the park.

When I go there I sit on the swings waiting for castle to show up.

After about 5 mins of waiting Castle comes and sits down.

"Castle I have something to tell you. It could be happy news or it could be bad news ?"

"What could be bad news? Your not breaking up with me?"

" Of course not. It's just something i'm not sure if you want or not that's all."

"Just tell me. I won't get mad because I love you."

"Well here it goes . I-Im pregnant" I say with my head down afraid of how Castle would react.

"Kate look at me please."

I look up and he leans over and kisses my lips.

"Kate why did you think I would get mad about us having a baby? This is amazing news." He says smiling

"I don't know I just thought since you already had Alexis you wouldn't want to have anymore kids."

" Of course I want to have kids with you. Oh my god I'm going to be a father again." He says and the next thing I know he gets up and lifts  me off of the ground. He then sets me back down.

" I love you Rick . Always"

"I love you Kate. Always"

Hello people. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If people have suggestions or ideas let me know in the comments.