"Again"

You may have already read this but I'm going through it and fixing a few mistakes. I didn't edit before I posted it. If you want give it another read. I would recommend it I had some things I was missing near the end of the story.

Beckett's POV
I woke up  at 7:00 am feeling the urge to puke. I get up and run to our bathroom and puke up my dinner. I instantly feel better and go wake up Castle. "Babe wake up. We have to get Katie off to her first day of preschool." I told Castle well shaking him. He nods and slowly opens his eyes. "Hey Kate" he says and leans down to kiss me. "I'm going to go get up Katie. Can you make breakfast but no coffee for me this morning. I made some this morning and the smell made me sick." I told castle. I walked out of our bedroom and walked into Katie's room to wake her up.

Castles POV
I climb out of bed and head downstairs and make breakfast and well making breakfast I realize that with Kate's last pregnancy she didn't like the smell of coffee. What if she is pregnant again. Of course I would be happy if she was. I get carried away and realize that I burnt breakfast. Beckett and Katie come downstairs wondering what the smell is. "How would you like to go out for breakfast before school instead. My cooking sucks today" I say laughing. They all laugh with me and we get ready and go get breakfast and take Katie to school. I still can't believe that she might be pregnant again or I could be just getting carried away.

Beckett's POV
I have known for a couple days that I'm pregnant with another child but I have been waiting for the right time. I can't hide it from Castle any longer I'm going to have to tell him tonight. "Hey Castle do you think we could drop Katie of at your moms place tonight so we can have a date night at home. Plus tonight is your birthday." "Of course my mom would love to spend time with Katie." Castle told me.  It just so happens that tonight is Castle's birthday so he doesn't suspect a thing. (Little did she know he was already thinking about how she could be pregnant) I know he is going to happy about it but there is that chance he won't. What if he doesn't want another kid. He already has two. I'm getting carried away of course he will be happy. I'm going to tell him tonight by showing him a onesie that says:

After school for KatieCastles POV Me and Kate get ready to pick up Katie from school since we went to the precinct for a few hours

Castles POV
Me and Kate get ready to pick up Katie from school since we went to the precinct for a few hours. "Let's go Kate. She is done school in 15 mins."  I grab me and Kate's jacket and we head to the elevator of the precinct and go to the car. Once we get to the car I open the door for Kate. Then I head over to my side of the car and get in. I start the car and start driving then look at Kate and ask her  "Kate do you want to have dinner at home or go to a restaurant tonight. It's up to you Kate." "Castle lets go out tonight. We don't get to do that very often." Then I feel her grab my hand and squeeze it the rest of the way to Katie's school.

Fast forward to a couple hours later. They already dropped of Katie at her grandmas. Beckett's POV

"We don't have to go home and dress up let's just go out in what we are wearing" said Castle. "That sounds like a great idea. It will just be a casual dinner date." I said smiling.

We went out for dinner to The curtains (a made up restaurant) to eat burgers and since it's so close to our house we walked here. I didn't tell him yet because I'm telling him on our walk home. We finish our food and Castle pays for it. We walk out the door and start walking. I have the onesie I'm giving him in my purse so when I'm ready to tell him I can give it to him. We continue walking for a bit holding hands and smiling in complete silence so I decide to break the peaceful silence.

Beckett- Rick...

Castle- yes sweetie?

Beckett- I have something to show you but first I want to ask you something. Do you ever imagine us with more kids running around?

Castle- Of course I do all the time.I would love to have more little kids running around.

I reach into my purse and pull out the onesie and hand it to him and wait for his reaction.

Castle- Are you serious? Is this what I think it is?
Beckett- Depends what you think it is Rick?
Castle- Are you....p-pregnant again?
Beckett- Yes I am. Katies going to be a big sister. Happy birthday.
Castle- Best birthday present ever.
Beckett- I'm glad you like it I say smiling

The next thing I know I'm being picked up swung around then he kisses me and Carries me Bridal style the rest of the way home. Let's just say that that night was a very special night and I couldn't have picked a better night to tell him.

"You do know I kind of thought you might be pregnant this morning after you didn't want my special coffee"

"I figured you might have. I can't believe we are going to have another kid running around in like 8 months."