Yes

This is in Castles point of view and him  asking Beckett to marry him. It won't be like it is in the show. Read this then watch the video above so you know what scene this is kind of based off of.

Castles pov

Beckett is at work today and when she is done with work today I'm going to ask her to meet me at the park where we always have our conversations.
I have to ask her something very important.  I grab out my phone and send Beckett a text message asking her to meet me after work.  She replies "I just finished I'm heading to the park right now.❤️" . 

I sit and wait for about 5 mins then she comes and sits next to me. 

Kate- Hey Castle. What's up we only ever come here when something is wrong?

Rick- I've been doing a lot of thinking about our relationship, what we have, where we're headed.

I've decided I want more.

We both deserve more .

Kate- I agree

Rick- so whatever happens or what ever you decide.

Kathrine Houghton Beckett will you marry me?

Kate- Oh my god your proposing.

Rick- Okay your surprised?

Kate- Of course I'm surprised I thought you were breaking up with me.

Rick- by offering you a ring?

Kate- You Just you seemed so serious.

Rick- yeah of course I'm serious. This is the most serious thing I've ever done .

*she kisses him passionately*

So that's a yes?

Kate- No...wait

Rick-No?

Kate-No no no not no

Rick- so yes?

Kate- I need to tell you something. Before I say yes. I'm just not sure what you will think about it.

Rick- Nothing you can say will make me stop loving you.

Kate- um.. why this so hard...I-I'm pregnant.

Rick-Is that what you were scared I wasn't going to be happy about?

Kate- yeah I just thought that life was going so good and you wouldn't be happy about it.

Rick- Of course I'm happy about you being pregnant. I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else. Alexis is going to be a big sister.

Kate- I'm glad your happy,it's just what if Alexis isn't happy about it. I'm not her biological mom.

Rick- Of course she will be happy. Your more of a mom then her mom ever was to her. She even refers to you as mom a lot of the time.

Kate-yeah your right. So back to you proposing. Of course I will marry you.

*slides ring on her finger*

Rick- I love you so much.

Kate- I love you too.

*leans down to Kate's stomach*

Rick- We love you too and we can't wait to meet you.

Kate- When you invited me her I thought you were going to break up with me. I would have had to take of a baby all by my self.

Rick- Kate look at me. You will never get rid of me. You will never be alone ever again.

I hope you all enjoyed this one. I would like to give thanks to KittyKat3715 zI wouldn't have had to motivation to write this if you didn't comment on it.
536 words