Expect the unexpected

I want to thank @Caskett999 for the idea for this story.

Beckett is 9 months pregnant and about have her first baby . They found out it's a girl a couple weeks ago and they are waiting for the day to come when they enter their daughter into the world. The very first Caskett baby. Beckett is two days past her due date and is bed ridden because she can't move very much. They told her not to come to the hospital until her water breaks.

One day later...

Beckett starts to feel a wet liquid under her. "Castle I think my water just broke" she says as she jolts up and out of bed . "Beckett are you okay?" He asks not actually hearing what she said. "Castle my water broke we got to get to the hospital. When we get there you can call the family." She says as she quickly tries to change through her contractions. They get in the car and drive to the hospital. Castle opens the door for her and she helps her inside. "My wife's water broke . Someone help" Castle says .  The Nurse comes brings her to a room and they check how far along she is.

Time skip to after the birth...
Castle has already called the family but little did Beckett and castle know that Johanna Beckett faked her own death for her husband and Beckett's safety. Alexis, Jim, Martha, Lanie,Espo and Kevin are all at the hospital in the room meeting Beckett and Castle's baby girl when someone walks in. It is a Nurse telling them there is someone there to see them. " We didn't call anyone else." Beckett says. Out of the corner of her eye she sees someone that looks like her mother. "I have to be Hallucinating. This can't be real. You are Dead." Beckett says Hyperventilating. "I'm here sweetie. I'm so sorry for leaving for so long. I had to fake my own death for you and your fathers protection." Johanna Beckett says. She walks up the her daughter and husband. She gives them a big hug and says sorry again. "Mom this is my Husband Richard Castle, his daughter Alexis who I love as if she was my own, Castles mother Martha, My best friend Laine ,my other two friends Kevin and Espo and your granddaughter Natalie Johanna Beckett Castle." Beckett says pointing and introducing her to the rest of her family. " You got the famous Richard Castle. You did good Kate. It's nice to meet you guys. As for my granddaughter Natalie she is a very adorable baby."  Soon after Laine,Espo and Laine left and the Castle-Beckett family spent the rest of the night talking and catching up on what Johanna Beckett had missed well she was in hiding.

I'm so sorry that this took so long to write. I have been really busy with school and working on myself but I am finally back on track. I'm going to try and post more often. If you have suggestions for chapters leave then in the comments. I have another chapter hopefully coming out some time this week or next week.
529 words